LHC Sprint

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

Currently crunching away on over 200 tasks. Uploaded about 270 tasks about half an hour ago to give us a good boost.

Seems our biggest competitor might be in a running for the gold on this project as well.

Seems we got a large lead on the sprint so far.

first update lhc.jpg

Hopefully the other teams aren't bunkering anything.

Well if we're killing them this bad without you.

...well. Ouch.

edit
Oh wait. You said a few hours ago. Then your results are probably already being represented here. Nevermind

I've only contributed a whopping ~265 points for 20 WUs it seems. The credit for these WUs are tiny. I'm only doing six track as last time I tried to do Atlas it was a massive cluster fuck. If the team is killing it without my contributions, then I'm not going to stress about it. :)

You got a lot of them pending validation tasks?

I switched over before the sprint started and my total points have climbed by about 4900.

I tried to do Atlas once. Now that was frustration. VB was working before but now it tells me its not installed......WTF.

I'm only doing sixtrack also. Took all night for my 4p rigs to finally get enough WU's to keep all the cores busy though.

They ran out of Atlas work. Trying Theory Simulation with virtual box.

I don't think any of the other teams have ashot at catching us even if we all stopped right now.

With that being said, I already set the project to receive no more new work. Although I think I have enough work on majority of my boxes to last well past the sprint anyway.

You got a lot of them pending validation tasks?

Yeah, I had a few. ;) Looks like the boxes that are running have done about 40K validated now.

Hopefully this will be the last time LHC is needed for a while. I'm a badge whore and all, but really do prefer med/bio projects when possible. :)

40K validated??? Holy fuck. You should have a tremendously higher score than you do. I've only validated ~1500 tasks so far with another ~800 pending validation and ~2800 in progress.

Right there with ya on the bio/med projects. I prefer to stick to those as well.

Maybe this isn't accurate; but am basing that number on this. Maybe BOINC and the project score things differently ala WCG?

LHC23JUN17.jpg

Back