Nvidia 4xxx in stock on their website

Those 4090's are listed at $1,799-$2,199 so you're not getting MSRP of $1599 so I don't know what you're talking about.

As for the 4080 and lower models does it matter? It feels like the 5000 series is about to drop in a few months. They are still trying to sell stock at slightly marked up prices before Blackwell comes out and lowers the value of Lovelace.

Those 4090's are listed at $1,799-$2,199 so you're not getting MSRP of $1599 so I don't know what you're talking about.

As for the 4080 and lower models does it matter? It feels like the 5000 series is about to drop in a few months. They are still trying to sell stock at slightly marked up prices before Blackwell comes out and lowers the value of Lovelace.
You're a liiiiiitttleeee late on this thread.

When I posted, the 4090 FE's were available direct from Nvidia, $1599. Those are sold out atm.

When I posted, the 4090 FE's were available direct from Nvidia, $1599. Those are sold out atm.
Nvidia has no reason to reduce prices when idiots with money to spare will just pay whatever they charge - sorry, if you already bought these cards - oh, wait - not sorry.
No, I will not apologize for overspending on nvidia gpus - and some ppl here think I'm an nvidia shill....lol.

I understand buying one for work - if your main job involves using nvidia features like CUDA or doing ML or something - but, most ppl here and elsewhere who buy these cards mostly game - I think it's safe to presume that. In my country, there are quite a few ppl selling used 4080s and 4090s - I would buy a used card - sure, anytime - I'd try to find a seller who seems okay (not a scammer or selling a faulty card) - and I'd get an nvidia card for a bit less and give it to some stranger and not Nvidia. I think that's worth trying.... :)

Nvidia and AMD need to lower their prices - they're still way too high - and if ppl think the next gen will be competitively priced (i.e. things will be different), they're fooling themselves. :-/

Back