WTB: HDbits invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderW

[H]F Junkie
I'd really like an HDbits invite.
I'm willing to buy one, just PM me with the price.
I can show refs from other sites that I'm a good seeder.
heat = ender17

thanks

I'd think this thread violates one of these:

(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples.

(22) The buying, selling, trading or solicitation of SERVICES is prohibited.

It violates neither, if you take time to read them.

Ender17 - theres a thread in the freestuff forum where people are giving/trading them, so you can possibly give that a shot. I tried, and even offered up a LOTRO buddy key, but I havent heard anything yet. Good Luck!

I'd put it in the category of things that are distributed for free, along with Gmail invites. ;)

(12) No sales of COUPONS or any other freely distributed items such as DewU codes, Marlboro miles, Gmail, Dell discount codes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back