XBox360 boxing game "fight night" by EA looks awesome.

I love hitting people multiple times after they get KO'd... sooooo funny.

Fight Night rocks!

One of my brother's friends brought his 360 to my house, and the Fight Night demo looked incredible on a 65" CRT Hitachi HDTV, in 720p. The sound also rocked in 5.1, and I have been quite impressed with what I have seen of the Xbox360.

ughhh I cant wait to get a job when next semester starts. Set aside some funds for a 360 and a special day in April ;) (I think a lot of us might know which day).

Ruffian998 said:
ughhh I cant wait to get a job when next semester starts. Set aside some funds for a 360 and a special day in April ;) (I think a lot of us might know which day).

And what day would that be?

April Fools Day.

The day when Microsoft puts Xbox's in the Xbox 360 packages. :D

It is the most realistic graphics i have ever seen, The game actually looks much better than those screen shots

Im still in awe, it looks like real people actually, Id say its 93% photo-realistic

It looks great, controls good and the animations are good too.

Erasmus354 said:
And what day would that be?

April 15th... tax day. That's my guess. Although I usually have my refund in my bank account by the beginning to middle of February.

i think i may have some idea what day he is talking about... since he said "put aside funds" not receive.... but... ahh...mmmm maybe not.

42o :cool:

I love this game too, I might actually buy it. I never thought I'd say that about a boxing game, but this game is awesome.

Fight Night Round 2 rocked. This demo rocks.

Hopefully they have the nickname "THE FATMAN" in this version too. :D Butterbean ain't got nothin' on me!

Anyone else experience this with the FN3 demo?

I am literally dominating Roy Jones Jr. (hitting him 8-1 with like 90% headshots), he goes down 3 times in the first round and the WHOLE TIME the announcers are like:

"Jones Jr. looks great"

"fantastic combo by Jones Jr." (he's on the canvas for the second time)

andt then bagging on my boxer the whole time.

It is like they just say random things they THINK might be happening. It is pretty funny but it take you out of the game when you have an opponent on the ground and the announcers say "look at him move around the ring...that is conditioning" and he is literally on his way to the canvas ...again. :confused:

It is a demo, I wouldn't worry about it. But no, I haven't had that happen to me yet.

mETRo said:
April 15th... tax day. That's my guess. Although I usually have my refund in my bank account by the beginning to middle of February.

Me too. Using the refund this year to get an HDTV to go w/ my 5.1 and my 360. :D :D :D

Steve said:

I am literally dominating Roy Jones Jr. (hitting him 8-1 with like 90% headshots), he goes down 3 times in the first round and the WHOLE TIME the announcers are like:

"Jones Jr. looks great"

It is like they just say random things they THINK might be happening. It is pretty funny but it take you out of the game when you have an opponent on the ground and the announcers say "look at him move around the ring...that is conditioning" and he is literally on his way to the canvas ...again. :confused:

Hmm, I'll go play it again, I wasn't paying attention to the announcers the few times I've palyed. I did notice some replay bugs between rounds where it showed stuff that wasn't even a highlight.

yeah steve, that was happening to me too. it sounds like they are getting stuff right, like what i just did, but a lot of the time they say the wrong boxer's name. Maybe their remarks are queued up from things he did earlier or maybe the game just gets confused as to who's getting spanked. it is pretty wierd and funny tho.

42o said:
i think i may have some idea what day he is talking about... since he said "put aside funds" not receive.... but... ahh...mmmm maybe not.

42o :cool:

Sweet name :D

I would love to play the demo, and I would if there was a single freaking hard drive in this state......... :p

Steve said:

"Jones Jr. looks great"

I've noticed some screwed up commentary as well, but I still haven't managed to be able to knock anyone down 3 times in the first round...how are you doing it?

Back