What is those websites for case bagdes and vinyl decals?

Prim3

Gawd
I have long snice lost my links to them and have forgot the names. I am looking for some good sites to look around in and maybe even have a custom logo made =D

OH COME ON! Someone has to know some computer/geek/gaming vinyl decals and case badge store.

Google for case badge and you will find a bunch of pre-made ones. Add DIY to the string for lots of how to's for doing it yourself, including a LED case badge light. There are to many to post links.

Prim3, have you ever considered making one yourself. I've made some snazzy case badges with my color printer on a good matte/glossy paper. Cut it out, use a glue stick (comes off easy) and your golden. Of course, you'll have to find your design on the net or make one yourself but heck, I felt pretty good when it was all said and done.

Good luck...and ShadoMajik is very good. Before I made my own, I shopped their Ebay store.

aaronlidman said:
shadowmajik.com

if they dont have what you want you can get custom made for pretty cheap, I've ordered from them many times. High quality stuff.

Order some off here... If I like them, I might look around if they got anymore I want. Not bad price either.

Back