X1900XT in stock!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh at or below MSRP as well..

All the signs have been pointing to having many cards availble... Reviews have had these for weeks now as well...

not bad are you joking, its not even a XTX, the way prices are going, i won't be able to upgrade for another 11 months, im still with a 9700pro.

OuTLaWzSm said:
not bad are you joking, its not even a XTX, the way prices are going, i won't be able to upgrade for another 11 months, im still with a 9700pro.

I'd never pay that much either but 600 on launch isn't bad at all considering the performance.
Wait a month or two for prices to drop and get an x1800xl for half that price.
It was a huge upgrade coming from a 9800pro.
Unless xtx are super binned and OC much better than the xt, which I doubt, that is the real rip off. It's like 25mhz faster core and 50mhz memory or something compared to the xt.

OuTLaWzSm said:

$600= (roughly) £340.....

That is cheap! x1800xt's go for more than that in the UK....think yourself lucky......

Tigerblade said:

That is cheap! x1800xt's go for more than that in the UK....think yourself lucky......

£340?!!!!! why the fuck is everyone moaning at the price!?

Tigerblade said:

LOL

newegg has x1800xt for the equivalent of 275 pounds.

Thats insane, but then it doesn't suprise me.......we have been and will always be shafted when it comes to the price of any electronic goods....

Tigerblade said:
Thats insane, but then it doesn't suprise me.......we have been and will always be shafted when it comes to the price of any electronic goods....

I read What Hi Fi and other British stereo magazines and can't believe what some of the equipment costs relative to over here. Literally double the price in some circumstances. You guys pay a lot less for Rega turntables though. ( I suppose since they're made there )

wow, did ati even launch this sucker yet? if that's the real deal x1900 on sale before ati's launch, that's like...[H]arder than [H]ard launch! :p

The 512MB GTX trickled into the channel before its official launch...then disappeared. Not saying that this will be repeated here, but getting cards in stock before launch has happened before. Certainly encouraging signs though.

It's nice to see ATI not doing another paper launch. :)

And why in the world do we Canadians get ATI products later than the US?

Tigerblade said:

Yup, be nice if the dollar price translated into the same for pounds, but here in ol "take it up the arsehole dry and like it" uk we always get the shaft.

Try and import it and you get fucked as well, unless you can find a dealer that will list it as a gift. :mad: :(

Purchased. I have a the 7800 GTX 512, however the ATI cards tend to perform better in high resolutions. I have the new Dell 30" monitor and currently I get some DVI glitching from my current vid card at 2560 x 1600. Also, going SLI with the GTX 512 is an issue since you can't find them anywhere in stock.

So..I will have a GTX 512 for sale on Monday ;)

Ulrick28 said:
Purchased. I have a the 7800 GTX 512, however the ATI cards tend to perform better in high resolutions. I have the new Dell 30" monitor and currently I get some DVI glitching from my current vid card at 2560 x 1600. Also, going SLI with the GTX 512 is an issue since you can't find them anywhere in stock.

So..I will have a GTX 512 for sale on Monday ;)

Dude, you must be made of money.

When are the bigger retailers [Newegg, Zipzoomfly, Monarch, mWave] gonna have these in stock?

Nobody remembers the deal on the 7800 GTX 512 launch? They were 'retail available' because a couple vendors jumped the launch date. They got smacked by nVidia, and only the guys who actually went to the store location to pick up their orders got it - they cancelled all the other orders made that needed shipping until launch.

IOW, if you are in driving distance of any of these places, GO PICK IT UP if you really want to get the card before next week!

Trimlock said:
holy crap i almost just bought it, but refrained from doing so, must stay on upgrade path...

someone cut my credit card in half =(

Not the only one, temptation is killing me. Pinches self and says DX10, DX10.......

Hazard said:
And why in the world do we Canadians get ATI product later than the US?

Even though ATI is in Canada, none of the cards are actually manufactured here, so it's only natural that they get sent to the bigger markets first. Plus, I'm not sure if it's actually legal for these places to sell the cards if ATI hasn't officially released it yet, so who knows, maybe Canadian retailers have them too but they're not selling them.

Adrian

i should have one 2morrow before 3pm ,

its in route , i cant wait , im so excited

woohooo

my last card was a x800pro modded to pe , so im happy to get a new toy ,

Tried ordering, went thru but few mins later got the "backorder" email. Product will ship within 30days.

Chris_B said:
Yup, be nice if the dollar price translated into the same for pounds, but here in ol "take it up the arsehole dry and like it" uk we always get the shaft.

Try and import it and you get fucked as well, unless you can find a dealer that will list it as a gift. :mad: :(

Or a friend that lives in the U.S. ;) I send my friend cards from here marked as defective/gift all the time.

bobrownik said:
i should have one 2morrow before 3pm ,

its in route , i cant wait , im so excited

woohooo

my last card was a x800pro modded to pe , so im happy to get a new toy ,

I expect it fully benchmarked by the time I get home tomorrow.

If you get benchies, post them in a separate thread and I will stick them.

Benchies!! We want benchies!! :D

www.digitallyunique.com has sold out of the xts

but now they have xtx cards in stock,

i will try to post at least basic benchmark scores,

i have to reinstall windows first

after that i will run the 3dmark05 and 06 ,

which game benchmark would you like me to do and at what settings and ill see what i can do ,

besides ,many people bought the cards so im sure there will be a few people posting benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back