Smut sold me a smashed video card in a TINY box

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcgames

Gawd
I bought this BFG 6600GT OC video card from him last week, and it arrived at my door today. First I thought it was something tiny that i ordered online because the longest side of the box was actually shorter than video card.

389de640.jpg

The heatsink broke off the card, moved around in the box (very very lose), damaged the ram moduel, and knocked some parts off the card.

29d05782.jpg

ae759f8d.jpg

e4aa30d2.jpg

debris i collected from the box.

123882bb.jpg

Now BFG is not going to warranty this card, I can't use it, you couldn't pack this a little better?

have you talked with him yet?

If your not involved please dont post, dont need to clutter this up with " man that sucks" type of postings

maybe you can bring this to his attention. I emailed him.

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. smut has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

PINNACLE YOU HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ME ASSHAT. We HAVE NEVER TRADED OR DONE A DEAL EVER SO DONT POST SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! YOU TRIED TO SELL OCZ STICKS AS PLATINUM AND THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY GOLD STICKS. NOW I SEE YOU HAVE A NEW THREAD SELLING THE SAME STICKS YOU TRIED TO PASS OFF AS PLATINUM AS GOLD ASSHOLE. Whos the problem now?

AND XC GAMES, you just sent me an EMAIL LAST NIGHT at 10:20PM. Give me a freaking chance to respond to you before you post threads like this. I have NEVER had any problems trading and I am not about to start. You will get your money back jesus christ. Dont post threads like this without talking to me first. THE BOX WAS FINE WHEN IT WAS SENT, PACKED WITH PEANUTS ON TOP AND BOTTOM WITH AN ESD BAG. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DAMAGED ITEMS FROM USPS SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD GET THERE FINE. YOU ACT LIKE I HAVE IGNORED YOU FOR A FREAKING WEEK OR SOMETHING. ITS BEEN 12 freakin hours

IT WAS SMASHED DURING TRANSPORT.
The card is small and if I still had the box it came in, I would have sent it in there. I just shipped a 6800OC AGP card out in the same box I got it in because I still had it.

Your card was put in that box sort of slanted with peanuts on top and bottom to protect it and also inside of an ESD bag and it appeared safe as could be and I shipped it priority so it would get there ASAP. The picture of the box you can see on the left top side it looks crunched and I can see some other small damage to it. I want more pictures of the box sent to my email as well for my records. You get half of the refund before you send the card and the rest after it arrives to my house. That is a fair resolution and one that I would have done immediately after finding out about this issue and this thread would have never been posted if you gave me some time to wake up this morning and read my email..

It obviously wasnt smashed when I sent it so dont slander my name.Your posting threads the same day without even talking to me first about it. YOU EMAILED ME AT 10:20PM last night (package was delivered to your house at 9:10AM that morning) I was sleeping last night which is the reason I did not receive your email TILL this morning and I also did not my PM box was full till this morning as well!

and if you read my heatware, you would see someone from anandtech named akahai received a somewhat XP MOBILE 2400+ defective chip and I refunded him immediately. Ask him how much of a honest guy I am and also ask kniah (Another heatware from Kniah, READ THAT ONE AS WELL.) on this hardforum how I honest I am when I noticed an older athlon 1Ghz chip had a small chip on one of the contacts after he had paid but before I had shipped it out so I contacted him and asked what he wanted to do and refunded him the SAME DAY. I am an honest guy and this was an honest mistake. Everyone that has traded with me knows I am an honest guy and will rectify all problems that are brought to my attention.

The box was crunched/smashed on the top left side you can see on the way. I also see more damage on the top middle. I do not freakin ship damaged merchandise. Would be a waste of my 'effin time. So your title that says " I SOLD YOU A SMASHED VIDEO CARD" is FALSE. I sold you a perfect working card that got damaged on the way to your house and I will take care of it and issue a refund when it gets back to me!

And I think you need to learn trade etiquette and some patience as well, I've never seen someone post a thread the SAME DAY it arrived at their house, and BEFORE they even talked to the person. Thats just plain rude.
Everyone could understand if this was a FEW WEEKS or MONTHS ago and I totally ignored you, BUT THATS NOT THE CASE!!!

I personally have dealt with smut.

I bought a Motherboard, mouse combo. It was immaculately packaged. bupbble wrap, peanuts, newspaper / esd bags, I never saw a pproblem with him.

Hey thanks man, you bought the biostar board/mx300 combo right?

Sure did. Works great.

As I said, it was packaged perfect, just an FYI to the Buyers.....

yeah man, this has never happened before and all my past buyers know that and future buyers can tell by my heat (smut) and my ebay (p0t) that I ship fast and package my products perfect.

I'd say BoB!
My stuff is usually packed perfectly. If it had gotten there fine, nothing would have even been mentioned about it. Just the fact that the box got crunched and probably bent the card upward/downward causing the cooler to pop off, then the cooler bumped around knocking the ONE ram sink off of it. The top ramsink is still connected as you can see.

I want more pictures of the box from all angles/sides please.

Well you both post now continue to work it out in private.

Also the FLAMING will stop NOW, its uncalled for and doesnt fly here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back