BFG 6800gt oc / Corsair Memory / Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

essi1553

Limp Gawd
For Sale!

MSI K8N Neo2 Platnium, works perfectly, everything included.

BFG Nvidia 6800GT OC (AGP) , untouched SOLD!

Corsair 1GB (2 x 512) TWINX1024-3200C2PRO (Never put past 2.7 volts)
Ran my 4000+ sandy at 233 no divider Perfectly stable. SOLD!

(3) Antec 80mm LED fans, pretty looking, used for about a month before I made my pc into a vacuum cleaner with 3 (78cfm fans) Take em all for 20 shipped

I have 1 Heatware, under the same name (essi1553)

I will ship out the same day, if not the next with tracking numbers and all. Price includes ground shipping, but others can be arranged for increased cost. I prefer paypal as payment, and I will not ship until payment clears.

The only trades I will entertain are for wd raptor drives.

Bump, looking for the triple digits for memory, shipping is gonna cost 10 bucks itself. New boxes and packing materials, I don't skimp.

Essi and I worked out a deal. I have dibs on both the Video Card and RAM :D

I just recently bought the ATI X850 pro, but might be willing to return it if your 6800GT will give me a significant boost. Here's your chance to sell me on it buddy :)
If I'm to return my current card, I have to do so by this week-end, assuming I still have the original box (return policy).
Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Omar

Bump for a Sick Video Card. I have the same one in my Pentium 3.2 system and never had a Problem and im still using it till now. Runs any Game on High Settings. Love it.

Well as you can see it is pending to wreckT, I would be happy to do maybe some sort of benchmark test, but unless you have a similar system as i do, I'm not sure how we can judge what would be a "significat boost".

My system specs are:
AMD 4000+ @2.8 Ghz
Msi neo2 platinum
6800gt oc (Duh)
2x512 mb of the memory pictured (Corsair XMS).

My highest aquamark score to date is 75,315 so let that be your guide as of now.

However im not sure if the 850 carries pixel shader 3.0, I think its 2.0 until the 1800 models came out. I would double check if I were you. I know pixel shader 3.0 is a big gain over the ati cards that don't have it.

Another problem is that i wouldn't recieve payment from wreckT till monday, if I were you, and you do not have pixel shader 3.0 I would return your card and at least wait for another deal on a quality agp card setup to come for sale here. My hands are kind of tied at the moment. If this deal somehow goes south, and you manage to return your card, I would be happy to sell it to you :)

P.S. BUMP!!

I would prefer his 6800 GT OC over your x850pro anytime. ive had the x850 and i now have the 6800 and overall in my opinion the 6800 is a way better card. plus nvidia rocks :)

Just my luck, it seems I threw out the box for my x850Pro! Now I'm not even sure I'll be able to return it ... <sob, sob> :(

Just for future reference NEVER throw the box away for anything!! Ever! Hell I even kept the packages for my fans :)

BUMP for fans :)

I will add some stuff later tonight as well, if I have some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back