Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
This thing is astonishing and thats all i can say. Cudos to EVGA cause my single 7800 KO is getting the job done. This thing plays like a dream I was very happy with my 2405 but this thing is astonishing!

Without further Aduuu (sory about low light picture quality but its the only thing i can do since the flash caused a reflection.

Please Note: If your are just now seeing this thread, there are some nice pics through out it on various pages. Do the thread justice by going through every page. There is alot of info from alot of contributors and new owners of this magnificent panel

Some of the pics include
Comparison shots with the 2405
Fear Benchies with 7800 and 7900 card @naitive res
HF2
WOW
Call of Duty with Fraps
BF2 with fraps
Spread sheets
Word
Movies
High res backgrounds and more...........Enjoy
DEll3007.jpg

dell30007c.jpg

dell3007s.jpg

Dell3007b.jpg

dellrear.jpg

dellbeer.jpg

Man I want that soo bad, even if I had the money my vid card couldnt run it

jjdu4 said:
Very Nice.....just ordered the 2405 myself!!!

You will love the 2405, i stil have mine (its on the table behind the 3007) but i will be selling here soon......cant afford to keep both of them. :mad:

Dude i am gaming with a single KO
at native res!!

Call of duty2, is a little hitchy at times but it settled in, I think my 2 gig of ram helped. I was not even sure it was going to run

Half life2 smooth as butter

I have not played bF2 Yet with her but will let you know I just picked here up around 7:30PM

Ok this is wierd, BF2 wont launch, it starts the screen goes black for second and instead of intro it goes to desk top. I lower res and stll no luck

BF2 demo launches fine, i can only surmis the 16/9 ratio i had set in game is borking the load up. Any of you programs now what folder i can go to in the program file to go defualt on screen ratio so i can launh the game asuming i am right?

Jeez Man, instead of blowing your life savings on an lcd for your computer, maybe you should think about investing in some furniature and maybe some decorations for your walls. LOL

Dutt1113 said:
Jeez Man, instead of blowing your life savings on an lcd for your computer, maybe you should think about investing in some furniature and maybe some decorations for your walls. LOL

And better beer! :p

Congrats dude...I just got my 2405...the 3007 was just wayyyyyy beyond my reach...suppose if i had a 2405 already, selling it and getting the 3007 would have been viable..

Im just gonna console myself by saying 30" would have been too big and so the 2405 is perfect. :D :D ...that is until i save up for the 3007 :p

ouch! Boy you guys are harsh. Did you see that monitor?! :eek: :eek: How much did you pay jacuzz?

Dutt1113 said:

hahaha screw furniture...computer stuff is more important :D

Dutt1113 said:

Dude, its a brand new house that is fully furnished, this i my wreck room , my wife and i have not full agreed on the "theme" yet. The celler is huge and i use that nook for my rig, its nice and cool and i can game indefinately. Soon a bar and a pool table. No worries

PS: Life savings PFt
I hope your life savings does not constitute under 2 grand.I spend than much on coffee every year.

jacuzz1 said:
Dude, its a brand new house that is fully furnished, this i my wreck room , my wife and i have not full agreed on the "them" yet. The celler is huge and i use that nook for my rig, its nice and cool and i can game indefinately.

PS: Life savings PFt
I hope your life savings does not constitute under 2 grand.I spend than much on coffee every year.
you spend more than $5 a day on coffee?

sweet panel. i should have the 2405 soon, if my vanilla 6600 can handle HL2 in the native res.

santaliqueur said:
you spend more than $5 a day on coffee?

sweet panel. i should have the 2405 soon, if my vanilla 6600 can handle HL2 in the native res.

Yes , I do.I have found that buying coffe for customers and neighbors goes along way.

also...is the panel secured to the desk in any way? it looks like it could fall off the back, if the desk somehow got tipped, or if you accidentally hit it. it looks like a pretty sturdy desk, but you dont want that thing falling off the back.

jacuzz1 said:
Yes , I do.I have found that buying coffe for customers and neighbors goes along way.
ahh. $5+ per day in coffee for one person seemed extreme to me, that explains it.

It's about damn time someone posted a bunch of pics of this moniter! Thank you! It's beautiful!!!!

santaliqueur said:
also...is the panel secured to the desk in any way? it looks like it could fall off the back, if the desk somehow got tipped, or if you accidentally hit it. it looks like a pretty sturdy desk, but you dont want that thing falling off the back.

I understand your concern but its rock solid there, but now that you mention it I just might move her foward a bit lol

jacuzz1 said:
I understand your concern but its rock solid there, but now that you mention it I just might move her foward a bit lol
yeha i bet it's pretty hefty. nothing like a big CRT of course. but you never know what's going to happen, i wouldnt take any changes with that thing. i'm jealous. :)

jacuzz1 said:
Ok this is wierd, BF2 wont launch, it starts the screen goes black for second and instead of intro it goes to desk top. I lower res and stll no luck

BF2 demo launches fine, i can only surmis the 16/9 ratio i had set in game is borking the load up. Any of you programs now what folder i can go to in the program file to go defualt on screen ratio so i can launh the game asuming i am right?

There's some special command you have to run, or I believe change a certain .con file to make it load properly. Just using the "standard" target line trick doesn't work for 16:9 ratios.

Well this one is 16/10 but my 2405 was 16/9

I think thats the issue sine i nver did the demo at 16/9 ration its loads

hey thanks for the pics! that thing looks ridiculously awesome.
i have the 2405 and unsurprsingly love it but is there any chance of having some comparison shots to clearly see how much bigger in real life the 3007 is over the 2405?

i saw some 2405 and 2005 pics together while shopping for the 2405 and the size difference was amazing.

santaliqueur said:
yeha i bet it's pretty hefty. nothing like a big CRT of course. but you never know what's going to happen, i wouldnt take any changes with that thing. i'm jealous. :)

It s actuially alot lighter than i thought realy, it feels lighter than my 2405. Must be becuase its large enought to get a good handle on it

deanimate said:
comparison shots to clearly see how much bigger in real life the 3007 is over the 2405?
id like to see that as well, if at all possible.

no problem, i will do it tommorow. I ahve been "celebrating"so i dont want any mishaps at this late hour
lol

VoBoy said:
It's about damn time someone posted a bunch of pics of this moniter! Thank you! It's beautiful!!!!

your welcome

Its not even my monitor and im nervous it may fall off the back of the desk, PLEASE pull it a few inches in! :eek:

CZ100B said:
And better beer! :p

LOL.,I grew up on Bud, its my beer of choice when gaming,

I enjoy Sam Adams Cherry Wheat , fine wine and my favorite: Remmy Martin XO

Jacuzzi, any chance of seeing a close-up Face shot?
Where face fills the screen----and camera is so close-up that we see only the face?
(Maybe you have a portrait laying around or a screensaver face you can use?)
I wanna see how fine the "screen-detail" is, on a 30" LCD @ 2500x1600 rez. Wow, must be awesome.
Big thanks !!

Face shot? get me a link of a screen saver and will be happy to comply

santaliqueur said:
ahh. $5+ per day in coffee for one person seemed extreme to me, that explains it.
Haha...I spend $300 a month of great quality coffee all for myself. Now I get it free :)

jacuzz1 said:
Face shot? get me a link of a screen saver and will be happy to comply

I would love to see something like this, but I have no idea where to find a wallpaper that size, lol!

santaliqueur said:

I know people who spend $5 per cup of coffee and order several every day. Seems a bit unhealthy to me though.

Back