PSP owners - SanDisk 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - $91.44 @ newegg

Sobek

2[H]4U
Newegg is having a weekend sale on the 2 GB Memory stick Pro Duo for PSP. This is great for putting your movies and music on. I baught a Sandisk 1GB MSPD 2 from there for about $80 just two months ago. Sony equivalent is $118.13 and they are generally slower.
Only semi-negative review was one user stated it took him about 30 min to upload 1.5GB of video to it but that could have just been a problem on his end. Transfer speeds not listed in specs on page unfortunately. Great price regardless. $96.25 shipped using UPS 3-day ground.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820191430

Oh fantastic - now I can fit a season of the X-Files on my PSP and have room left over for MP3's. Very cool.

Nice deal, the blue sandisk are one of the fastest MS. Whoever said it took him 30mins to stick a 1.5gb movie must not use usb 2.0. I can do 400mb in 30secs. Hmm time to sell my 1GB stick :D

dj_2004 said:
Nice deal, the blue sandisk are one of the fastest MS. Whoever said it took him 30mins to stick a 1.5gb movie must not use usb 2.0. I can do 400mb in 30secs. Hmm time to sell my 1GB stick :D

Yeah, I thought that something must have been screwey on his end. Why sell your 1 gig? Keep it and use it for games, music, etc. I ordered one of these for just movies since I have my 1GB Sandisk full of mostly roms/games, pics, and mp3's.

Back