13.gif

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

7.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

why is one 06 score like 1500 below the first? I can't see a difference in the visible options. Is AA turned on or something?

Somethin aint right.

3DMark says 7900gtx, retail box says 256mb 7900gt. Also memory clock seems low - 930 mhz????

apcor said:
Somethin aint right.

3DMark says 7900gtx, retail box says 256mb 7900gt. Also memory clock seems low - 900 mhz????

the desktop pic is probably of a 7900gtx and the box is for another card.. ;)

Pic # 1. Winfast 7900GTX

Pic # 2. Albatron 7900GT

:p

About time they decided to keep the RAM on one side of the baord instead of both side. Allows the HSF (if big enough like this) to cool the RAM as well so no need for RAM sinks.

Still looks off to me. Why post benches of one card and the retail box of another. Plus I can't read chinese but I think that 930 is memory (mhz) clock should be at 1.6 ghz for a gtx.

DangerIsGo said:
About time they decided to keep the RAM on one side of the baord instead of both side. Allows the HSF (if big enough like this) to cool the RAM as well so no need for RAM sinks.

what do you mean about time???? The only card to have ram on both sides was the 7800GTX 256mb version. Every other card in the 7 series (including the 512mb gtx) is one sided...

J-Mag said:
what do you mean about time???? The only card to have ram on both sides was the 7800GTX 256mb version. Every other card in the 7 series (including the 512mb gtx) is one sided...

not to mention the 6800's

Russ said:
why is one 06 score like 1500 below the first? I can't see a difference in the visible options. Is AA turned on or something?
8xS AA and 16xAF were forced in the nVidia drivers.

J-Mag said:

Bastards...I hate having RAM on both sides. I shoulda put money down for the 7800GT so I coulda SLI'd them by now and not have to worry about RAM sinks and crap..

The lower 3dmark06 scores are explained because 16AF and 8SSAA are forced. At least thats what the Nvidia CP says. Pretty impressive to me. Edit: Opps, Sonicks already posted about it.

Back