GarageGames / Mark Frohnmayer Interview @ [H] Console

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
GarageGames / Mark Frohnmayer Interview - Mark Frohnmayer is the President and co-founder of GarageGames, the company behind the wildly popular Marble Blast series and the new Xbox Live exclusive, Marble Blast Ultra. We discuss MBUltra, Microsoft, and indie gaming.

GarageGames is changing the gaming world. How they're made. How they're played. How they're marketed. Our mission is simple: to create truly innovative, feature-rich, yet affordable, tools and resources for developers at any level - and on any platform. It's this technical expertise, front-line experience, and commitment to originality that already reinvented the industry with our revolutionary Torque gaming platform and the one and only Indie Games Conference.

Thanks for taking the time to read our interview, please feel free to discuss it here.

This is cool stuff. Direct insight into our favorite game developers is really nice. Feel free to try to hook more developers for the inside scoop. ;) Keep it up guys!

Navy

cool interview, MBU is indeed an awesome game, I look forward to seeing those new torque powered games though, MBU looks great so I can imagine that their next XBLA title will look just as good if not better since they've had more time to work with the 360 hardware

It is a great game for kids as well. I have been using it with my 5 year old to teach him Newton's Laws of Motion.

for the love of god make Tribes3 ... please ... i NEED it ... please ... oh come on.. i said please...

If you build it, i'll buy three copies ..... i'll pay $100 for it ...

I played Tribes2 one time for 14 straight hours(i still play it) ... haven't found anything since that even comes close .. some say BF2 but not for me.. got to have the jet pack

oh and thanks for the interview etc.. etc..

mal

Back