Cool screensavers

IQJUMPuw

Limp Gawd
Hey guys

Where can I download some cool screensavers? I downloaded a few from download.com and even googled some, but they were all freewares and had ads. They wanted me to pay $14.95 or $19.95 to "unlock" their screensavers to full version. Where can I download some 3D fish (or something similar) screensavers without any ads?

I know deviantarts.com has tons of wallpapers for free, but are there any websites like that with free screensavers?

Thanks so much in advance!

I have been using the ones from reallyslick.com for awhile. I think they are pretty cool.

don't just click download and install...so many trojans in screensavers i don't really bother.

I downloaded some screensavers but I don't know where to put them. Is there a specific windows screensaver directory by any chance? Thanks so much!

Johnny Castaway had fish in it although they were not 3d......

I miss that screensaver. I bought it back in like 94(came out in 93). Thing can run with hacks on xp but runs at like 640x480 which on my 23 inch lcd doesn't work that well. It is a cartoon of this guy stranded on an island. Pretty fucking cool. Sierra has released this as free and you can download it off the web. May be worth checking out if you have never sceen it before.

Be careful with some of those screen savers, some of the put heavy load onto the video card. I tried the mac flurry one, and my video card heats up quick while thats running. You don't really want you computer sitting around underload all the time.

Flurry runs just fine on mine only raises vid card temps 2 degrees over idle i did have a problem right after i installed my Dual core but tried it a few weeks later and it worked fine.

pistola said:
You don't really want you computer sitting around underload all the time.

FYI thats what us that are into folding pretty much do, just with the cpu not gpu.

Originally Posted by pistola: You don't really want you computer sitting around underload all the time.

Originally Posted by swatbat: FYI thats what us that are into folding pretty much do, just with the cpu not gpu.

We'll probably be using the gpu as well soon enough ;)

Back