This is a little bit depressing...

Viper87227

Fully [H]
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=100311

When I saw that tonight... just a little fustrating. I lost a borg at work a week ago, a Celeron D 2.5... and my 3ghz opty is down right now, but thats only been down a few hours and will be back up tomorrow. I also have a few lesser boxen down due to the power bill :rolleyes: . However, I still have a 1500+, a Celly D 2.8, P4 2.4, A64 3200+ (50%), and P4 1.5Ghz folding...

I haven't checked on any of them in a bit, but they all should be going fine. Is stanford having a lag in stats, or have I really not done a damn thing for the past three days?

Either way, seeing a trend line like that just sucks. I may have to say power bill be damned and get these other systems running. I'll just have to have a few more ramens that normal this month :D

No lag in stats, I'd guess you got hooked into some of those massive 200+ PPD GBGromacs. My Intel boxen have grabbed some of those over the last few days and in most cases they are at least a day plus to completion if not two plus.

That's about what my line looks like anymore as well, really up and down, filled with tons of small WU's. :(

We shall see. This puter is still offline, and its what I monitor the rest of the puters at home with. I will get to that later today and find out what there doing. The PC's that are abroad will take a bit longer to investigate.

Yeah, look who is going to pass you back up in a few days :p . I'll be sure to wave on my way by.

Viper87227,

Good to see that your points are coming back. :)

The best way not to have "zero days" is to add more CPU goodness to the farm. ;)

Whew... glad to see that little hicup is over.

Aside from adding more to the farm, I wish I could. I have another P4 1.5, a XP 2500+, a XP 1700+, and P4 2.0 all sitting around. Power bill comes first :(

Yeah..my stanford page looks depressing...5 cpu's have reported in the past week. :(

hey viper wanna sell any computers:D i'll treat them well and feed them regularly

84gthatch said:
hey viper wanna sell any computers:D i'll treat them well and feed them regularly

If I could I would. One of them is a server that I need to get back up one day. Another is a friends that I am "borrowing"... and the rest of them are for contests. So, perhaps you can get one of them one day, for free ;)

Back