==>NEWEGG.COM :: The Tao of the Gamer - Click for special deals

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

DEALS OF THE WEEK

Western Digital Caviar SE 250GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive
SALE PRICE: $76.00 (After $7.00 savings code "WDHD7")

Wolf King Timber Wolf 2-Tone USB Ergonomics Keyboard
SALE PRICE: $44.99 (After $5.00 savings code "WKTW5")
Exclusive $10.00 Mail-in rebate @ newegg.com!

Patriot 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM (PC 3200) System Memory
SALE PRICE: $171.99 (After $10.00 savings code "BUYPATRIOT")
Additional $55.00 Mail-in rebate @ newegg.com!

Leave your suggestions for future deals here and we'll try to accommodate your requests. Prices, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Promo codes valid until 4/26/06.

darn newegg for having to come to TN, the tax kills most deals from them. Though I have had a lot more money since they moved...

anyone got any experiance with patriot rebates? that ram is HOT if the rebate would work.

axan said:
anyone got any experiance with patriot rebates? that ram is HOT if the rebate would work.

yes... it takes a while, but they honor them

I am not going to jump on this one. There is a stink to it. If a deal is too good to be true it must be for a reason. Why would NE be selling with $20 in instant savings PLUS an insane $55.00 MIR. They must be having trouble moving these, it must have problems. and they just want to clear their inventory and figure we will duke it out with patriot later.

Bah mail in rebates. I stopped that years ago. Retailers and Etailers might learn not to use them if people would stop buying the products all together. Instead of buying the product and forgetting to send the rebate in.

pettybone said:
Bah mail in rebates. I stopped that years ago. Retailers and Etailers might learn not to use them if people would stop buying the products all together. Instead of buying the product and forgetting to send the rebate in.

It gets esp bad if you did everything right for the MIR; yet they still try and stiff you.

HOW WELL DOES IT OC THOUGH? WHAT ARE THE USUAL? I can't go by what they say on NE.

Hey, whats up with the code on that drive? I wanted to get 5 of em and I only get $7 off. It doesn't say anything about a limit. Or do I have to place 5 single orders? (man, that would be stoopid)

Back