Oblivion Collectors Ed. Coin

Elios

Supreme [H]ardness
so what have you done with your coin heres what i did with mine

rim000013ba.jpg

In its original package to maintain its "worth." Nice mod, care to explain how you did it?

Mine is sitting in my desk safe and sound. It's a nice high quality piece as it shocked the heck out of me that it wasn't plastic!

duuuuuumb said:
im gunna buy stuff with it ;)
You do relise that you cannot go to the Copious Coin Purse in real life, rite....

Kendrak said:
You do relise that you cannot go to the Copious Coin Purse in real life, rite....

i cant..? damn!
guess im gunna have to explore s'more caves.

I am going to saw mine in half and place the other half in a bottle and toss it into the ocean.
Many years from now I will meet up with the person who has the other half and thus will begin the battle to end all things.

For whom ever reunites the coin of power... Rules the world!!

i have given mine as collateral for real money so i can buy a drink at work. . . i got it back

Majin said:
I am going to saw mine in half and place the other half in a bottle and toss it into the ocean.
Many years from now I will meet up with the person who has the other half and thus will begin the battle to end all things.

It's just not the same as the Amulet of Kings :(

Majin said:

what if a whale eats it and dies of constipation?

Back