Newest [H]ot deals @ Monarch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great prices MD, how come you folks never mention that everyone but GA is tax free from you folks? That is a bunch of money people can save by going with you. I mean you have great prices, low shipping and the tax savings helps A LOT. at least for me :D well anyway just keep doing what you do so well for us.

Hey Mr. Monarch, whats the link to add you as the rep for the order (I swear I saw you post on a month or 2 ago)? Got the evga 7900gt in my basket at the moment...

Volkum said:
Hey Mr. Monarch, whats the link to add you as the rep for the order (I swear I saw you post on a month or 2 ago)? Got the evga 7900gt in my basket at the moment...
Thanks for thinking of me, just be sure you put Hard as the place you have heard of us

Monarch Deals said:
Thanks for thinking of me, just be sure you put Hard as the place you have heard of us

Sure thing. Thanks for the evga 7900gt deal (needed to give myself a reason to buy one lol)!

added limited time:
DFI Lan Party UT NForce4 Ultra-D Audio/GB-LAN/IEEE-1394/PCI-E/SATA3G/DDR/ATX 64 939 $110.99
DFI Lan Party UT nForce4 SLI-DR Audio/GB-LAN/IEEE-1394/PCI-E/SATA/DDR/ATX 939 $145.99

Monarch Deals said:
Gota move fast :)

We have exstended this one a bit longer

Grrr... Why cant I get paid on Thursday?!?! Come on MD you know you can hold on to this price till tomarrow...
:D

Boy, I hate those rebates come along with these short-term Hot Deals.

I brought 1GB PC-3200 OCZ Platinum for $119 with $40 rebate during one of these sales. The rebate was for purchase made on March 1 to Apr 2. I brought it on March 31st. But Monarch's Invoice has a April 3rd date. I sent the time-stamped email/receipt and (may be foolishly) invoice along with the UPC code for a rebate. Well, just received a reject email stating "the purchase was made before or after the rebate offer." I spent 30 minutes with the rebate center support. Got nowhere and was told to call Monarch. Called Monarch and only to be told to take it up with OCZ marketing manager.

That invoice date really messed up the rebate. Why is the invoice date not the same as the purchase date? After all, my credit card was charged at the time of purchase. I don't think I am the only person who has this rebate problem.

Well, $40 is not a lot of money, but since I have spent a whole hour on this matter, it is personal now.

buzzly said:
Boy, I hate those rebates come along with these short-term Hot Deals.

I brought 1GB PC-3200 OCZ Platinum for $119 with $40 rebate during one of these sales. The rebate was for purchase made on March 1 to Apr 2. I brought it on March 31st. But Monarch's Invoice has a April 3rd date. I sent the time-stamped email/receipt and (may be foolishly) invoice along with the UPC code for a rebate. Well, just received a reject email stating "the purchase was made before or after the rebate offer." I spent 30 minutes with the rebate center support. Got nowhere and was told to call Monarch. Called Monarch and only to be told to take it up with OCZ marketing manager.

That invoice date really messed up the rebate. I don't think I am the only person who has this rebate problem.

Well, $40 is not a lot of money, but since I have spent a whole hour on this matter, it is personal now.
The person you were told to contact is the DEDICATED rep for rebates, I have never seen them not be able to help some one. Additionally, none of the rebates I posted are for less than a week. I am not really following why you posted this.

You are right. May be my post was off topic.

I just want to point out the potential problem for rebate when Monarch's invoice date is the (presumed) shipping date instead of the purchase date. For a rebate with a narrow eligibility window, it is problematic.

Monarch Deals said:
The person you were told to contact is the DEDICATED rep for rebates, I have never seen them not be able to help some one. Additionally, none of the rebates I posted are for less than a week. I am not really following why you posted this.

buzzly said:
You are right. May be my post was off topic.

I just want to point out the potential problem for rebate when Monarch's invoice date is the (presumed) shipping date instead of the purchase date. For a rebate with a narrow eligibility window, it is problematic.
Actually; I am glad you posted now that I think about it. Gives me the chance to address this as you say you are probably not the first person to have this issue. For future reference to all who may read this. You get an instant e-mail from us once you place your order. On these "short" rebates use THIS when you mail n your rebate it is proof of your order and works just fine.

Monarch Deals said:
Actually; I am glad you posted now that I think about it. Gives me the chance to address this as you say you are probably not the first person to have this issue. For future reference to all who may read this. You get an instant e-mail from us once you pace your order. On these "short" rebates use THIS when you mail n your rebate it is proof of your order and works just fine.

Maybe there should be an additional auto reply to the customer. Not everyone reads [H].

Costs up from this weekend, but still worth a look

OCZ PowerStream ATX 2.01/EPS SLi w/Adjustable Power Rails & LED 600W PS $149.99 After Rebate
OCZ OCZ52012U-520W ModStream ATX 2.0 520W Power Supply $79.82 After Rebate
OCZ ModStream OCZ45012U-450W ATX 2.0 Power Supply $54.92 After Rebate
OCZ PowerStream OCZ520ADJSLI-520W NVIDIA SLI Ready Power Supply $94.99 After Rebate

aw, man. I got the OCZ EL Platinum from Monarch already. Wish I had waited for the EB seeing how great the price is.

Exta Hot memory savings:

• 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR2 (667) PC2-5400 OCZ Gold $144.62 After Rebate
  • 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR (500) PC-4000 OCZ Gold $148.62 After Rebate
  • 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR PC-4000 (500) OCZ Platinum $165.62 After Rebate
  • 1GB (2x512mb) DDR2 (533) PC2-4200 Buffalo $63.62 After Rebate
  • 512 MB DDR (400) PC-3200 Buffalo $29.62 After Rebate
I would suggest checking these out. We had to work hard to get these costs for you, as memory prices are climbing and climbing fast. Once our on hand inventory is out, these prices will being going up by more than a small bit. These ARE HOT deals trust me. look around you will not see any better or even close on these modules.

That pc-4000 ocz platinum for $165 AR is definitely a good deal. That stuff sells for $250 on newegg.

amd ati FO SHO said:
Still waiting on my HIS MIR... ;) been about 5 weeks now.

Edit -

Heard from back from HIS regarding MIR.... w/ the help of Monarch, HIS finally sent me a email regarding the MIR. Luckily, since HIS gave no way to track or contact them regarding the MIR status.

Monarch never fails to amaze me!

Thanks again monarch for taking the time to seek out my concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back