FS Opteron Processors / Mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito Bahadur

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2006
Getting rid of my current Server items and transferring to a Opteron 165 so I have the following parts for sale (I will get the model numbers for the motherboards exact when I get home from work and have a chance to look them up):

2 x Opteron 246: $75 Each, shipped
(both are functional, I've had one running for about 5 months as a single processor, the other I haven't had a mobo for)
1xOpteron 240: $20, Shipped
(Ran for about 1 year, replaced a few months ago with one of the 246s. Has always run flawlessly)
1xAsus SK8N 940 mobo (1 CPU): $25, Shipped (This mobo has worked well for 1.5 years. It has always had a reboot problem where you have to remove the battery and the onboard lan has to be disabled. This is one of the original Opteron boards when they were new. Runs flawlessly when up and is very stable besides the noted problems)
1xTyan K8SE 940 mobo (2CPU): $35, Shipped (This mobo might work flawlessly, but I've never gotten the whole system (2x246, memory, PSU, mobo, etc.) working. This was part of a bundle and I RMA'd the first board and that didn't solve my problem. I ran out of money to try another mobo, etc. You can get into the BIOS with no problem but I haven't been able to get past the initial post. Could be a gem or for parts. Let me know.

Hoping to defray some of the costs of my new 165 Opteron, which of course will be dedicated to folding when it isn't serving files.

Heatware: Hitobahadur
e-mail: hito AT nefolding DOT org

Update: to add model number for Asus Board and correct model number of Tyan.

What is the model on the Asus?

PM in bound on 240 also.

Thanks for the interest. Sorry you didn't get it Spectre. Shipment will go out Saturday morning Bryce :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back