x1900 AIW $149.99 POSSIBLY

since someone else bumped this up...
their website feels like its getting 1000clicks/second :p

slow as dog poop

Horatio said:
Hmm... its false advertising if they don't isn't it?
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Micro Electronics, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on this Site are accurate, complete, or current. Micro Electronics, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on this Site at any time without notice. Micro Electronics, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. All prices and configurations are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include shipping and applicable sales tax. Shipping charges may vary. All prices in U.S. dollars. Some products and services may not be available for all locations.

Check out the specs:

256 MB of RAM, not too shabby
8 Pixel Pipelines (8 Pixel Shader Processors) Ugh :(
500MHz core, 980 MHz memory

3D power a little too weak for me, but the R5xx features along with the AIW makes it a great value for $150

EDIT: you think this biznitch be unlocked at all ? 12 pipes... ? 16 pipes ? :D

Ehren8879 said:
Check out the specs:

256 MB of RAM, not too shabby
8 Pixel Pipelines (8 Pixel Shader Processors) Ugh :(
500MHz core, 980 MHz memory

3D power a little too weak for me, but the R5xx features along with the AIW makes it a great value for $150

EDIT: you think this biznitch be unlocked at all ? 12 pipes... ? 16 pipes ? :D
supposedly that's a mistake and it is really 16, link in thread at SD made it look like a pretty quick card (faster than 7800...)

I haven't been paying much attention in the video card arena lately though.

Least said:
I saw a 6200 at Staples today for 150 :p

What a deal ! I would have bought out stock.

Damn retail.

Regarding the # of pixel pipe lines of the AIW card, can someone straighten this out? I've actually never heard of a 8 pipe AIW x1900xt. Could this be a typo?

Im in for one.. and my brother is in for one :) hopefully they ship mines out.. if not then my brother can pick his up locally!

Bah, sucks to live in Canada. NO SOUP FOR ME!! By the way, I could be careful with this store, the Reseller Ratings are somewhat sketchy.

Ehren8879 said:
seems too good to be true. Sorry to crap

Yea, the orders will most likely be cancelled.
A great deal if it does go through though. :)

yeah it's too good to be true.. most likely they will cancel the order.. but there is always a chance where theys hip it out before catching the error. But if you live locally to one then you can pick it up before cancel your order!

Idleuser said:
yeah it's too good to be true.. most likely they will cancel the order.. but there is always a chance where theys hip it out before catching the error. But if you live locally to one then you can pick it up before cancel your order!
Yeah, I was hoping to get someone to go into the store and get one, but their closest store to him is Santa Clara, which is actually pretty far.

Well, site is dying. I can imagine it's probably being flooded with happy-go-lucky people from Anand and [H].

the site is so slow. Im just waiting for the cancelation when they have 2000 orders for a card that they have 10 of.

Not only 2000 orders, but probably like 10,000 cards because many are not ordering just 1 and you've got the people who will try to toss 10 in an order to ebay them. Some deals like this are worth jumping on, but some are so low that there is no way the business would honor them, such as this.

It's on the front page of the two biggest deal sites.
No way anyone gets even a single one at this price.
All they have to do is catch it at 9am, which with 5000+ orders, they will.

So is this legit? If so I will probably get 1, and then find a crossfire card and new mobo and I could sell these 7800GTs I have :cool:

plasma said:
So is this legit? If so I will probably get 1, and then find a crossfire card and new mobo and I could sell these 7800GTs I have :cool:

I believe the card is NOT cf compatible

even if this thing is legit. ;)

Trying to order 1 now, but the site is so slow i don't know if it will happen :mad:

mrjminer said:
Not only 2000 orders, but probably like 10,000 cards because many are not ordering just 1 and you've got the people who will try to toss 10 in an order to ebay them. Some deals like this are worth jumping on, but some are so low that there is no way the business would honor them, such as this.
QFT

yeah there will always be greedy punks out there.. i'm only ordering one.. so if it goes through then i'll be one happy guy! if not then I always have the chance of scoring one by picking it up locally.

Has anyone been able to actually order one yet? I click on buy and just get an hour glass forever, and then it times out :mad: i know its probably too good to be true, and they won't end up honoring it etc.. but you'll never know unless you try :D

Holy crap. If I was at home I would be within 30 minutes driving distance of a microcenter location... CRAP.

Can't get the site to load.

[edit] I bet they were using the keypad to type in the prices and the 1 came in right below the 4. Don't expect them to honor this... if they do then wow.

i ordered mine way at the begining of this thread lol. Im waiting for the morning to come with my "we are sorry for the inconvinience" email

ONLY ORDER ONE PEOPLE!! OR NONE OF US WILL GET IT!!!!!
DONT GET MORE THAN ONE, YOU CAPITALIST PIGS!!!

They mistakened it for the ati all in wonder 2006 edition ( it is 9600aiw afaik) since they look similar and are both all in wonders (2006 ed also has black heatsink)

I give up their site is dead. I've been trying for a while and was never able to get past clicking the buy button :mad:

plasma said:
I give up their site is dead. I've been trying for a while and was never able to get past clicking the buy button :mad:

me too, im tryin w/ opera w/out images

Heh i got all the way to checking out and found i had 13 cards in my cart, too bad i dont have $2000 to attempt to buy that many. I wonder if i could do instore pickup and sneak a card through the system as im sure none of these will ever ship from their warehouse.

g3no said:
Heh i got all the way to checking out and found i had 13 cards in my cart, too bad i dont have $2000 to attempt to buy that many. I wonder if i could do instore pickup and sneak a card through the system as im sure none of these will ever ship from their warehouse.

no more than 1 mister!
i got one ~120miles away from me $3/gallon it;s worth $20 in gas to drive down there!

Yeah, hope i can reduce the quanity before sometime next week. The problem if this works is I have no PCI-E mobo O_O But I was wanting to get an opty165 anyway this would just be a nice excuse!

EDIT: Just got my order for one finalized extremely quick all of a sudden, so crossing my fingers over here...

Got through!?! Luckily there is a Microcenter 30 minutes from where I live. Will try to pick it up tomorrow at the store. Wish me luck. ;)

Back