FS: NEW Dell E1505 Core Duo Laptop 60GB 7200RPM HDD, 8X DVD+/-RW, 9-cell battery $780

Status
Not open for further replies.
koomba said:
bump for possibly being interested in the Dell.
cool I need to sell it ASAP or I'm just gonna send it back to Dell
I can do $780 if you pay today

Thread title updated to reflect this removal.

To clairify the rule for everyone else and the future, the only restrictions we have on selling Engineering Samples is that they must not be current production chip. So, a P4 2.4c ES would be perfectly fine to sell, but a Pentium D ES would not. Thanks for cleaning up yourself EnderW :)

VA

Vertigo Acid said:
Thread title updated to reflect this removal.

To clairify the rule for everyone else and the future, the only restrictions we have on selling Engineering Samples is that they must not be current production chip. So, a P4 2.4c ES would be perfectly fine to sell, but a Pentium D ES would not. Thanks for cleaning up yourself EnderW :)

VA
interesting rule
I was under the impression Intel frowned upon any ES chips being sold, so why the distinction here?
and how can you tell if a chip isn't in current production? the 2.4C is still available from a few retailers

Hmm, Im confused, 1 mod says a 2.4c ES is ok but another(the Hummer dude) says No ES at all, hmm.

I didnt mean to crap on your thread either so sorry, and heres another bump!! Good luck. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back