Games you would like to see make a comeback...

Dark Prodigy

Jawbreaker
They should revive the Hexen series... with todays tech, those games would look ridiculously awesome...

Daikatana 2 anyone? (joke)

duke nukem, kidding

personally i would like to see another shadow warrior or blood. Man i loved those games. I would be happy to get another street fighter or eternal champions since i havent played a fighting games in ages. NIGHTS INTO DREAMS SEQUEL!!!!!!! man i need to think of more pc games. good sequel to DOOM... maybe?

pigskin footbrawl.

t&c surf design

edit: and General Chaos! one of my fave genesis games ever.

gilga said:
duke nukem, kidding

personally i would like to see another shadow warrior or blood. Man i loved those games. I would be happy to get another street fighter or eternal champions since i havent played a fighting games in ages. NIGHTS INTO DREAMS SEQUEL!!!!!!! man i need to think of more pc games. good sequel to DOOM... maybe?

Shadow warrior would be cool to see, Wang rocked...and I definately must agree on Blood..I played Blood I & II...Caleb is too cool of a character to let die..and that voodoo doll weapon was alllll that..!

There are many good games that deserve to be revamped.

Shadowrun, Demon's Crest, Comix Zone, and Battletoads are just three of them that I'd like to see.

I'll probably think of more later :).

Monkey Island, Grim Fandago, Loom, Sam and Max...

I am getting a little nostalgic over here :)

How about the mutant league games? Those were fun in the days of the genesis. I would love to see Wing Commander come back, I yearn for good flight games again. Also, I just fired up Curse of Monkey Island, so I could totally get behind some point and click adventure again.

How about a new Xwing/Tie game? Huh? How about that!

Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Battletoads
Monkey Island
Sam and Max
Beyond Good and Evil (More recent, supposed to be a trilogy but didn't sell well :()

I'm sure I could think of many, many more given enough time.

Starflight - haven't seen a match for this game yet. 2x360k diskettes and it still was amazing. Hell I have my original game still and 2 PCs that can run it.

A new Wing Commander, a true followup to Privateer as well.

Master of Magic sequel would be nice too

X-Wing/TieFighter
Jedi Knight set in the prequel universe maybe even prior (rise of Darth Didious perhaps? Rise of Darth Maul?)
Privateer for sure
Mech Warrior!
Starcraft definitely
Star Wars Galaxies, the original...before it was neutered.
Republic Commando - needs a long and drawn out campaign set with the new armor from Episode III

Motorhead
Killer Instinct
Turrican
Einhander
Street Fighter
Space Harrier
Last Ninja
Smash Tv
Blood

Was gonna say Sin but thats out tomorrow lol!!

I wanna see Rivin remade in real time 3D already! One of the best games of all time inho.

There were some Indiana Jones games a while back (anybody remember "The Infernal Machine"?) that would look awsome under one of todays latest engines...heck, an update to the Half Life 2 engine would be a major improvement.

I want the Descent and Freespace series to come back. Man do I miss them.

Elite. MMO Style preferably. With Babylon 5 level graphics. Or maybe BSG level seeing as it'd take a few years to develop. If I win the lottery this game is happening.

A new Lucas arts adventure. Sam&Max, Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle. Any would be nice.

The Clue: Awesome game from the mid nineties that seemingly only I played. You planned and executed your own burgleries in 1960's London. You didn't directly control the guy so it was all in the planning and research. It rocked me and could be done very nicely these days.

It hasn't been gone long but I'd really like to see some more from the No One Lives Forever series. These games are easily my favorite single-player FPS series by far.

If done right and Bungie took over the project again I would love to see another Myth series come out that has nothing to do with micropiss since they screwed up a perfectly good game.

Another JK game. (JA was crap, I want something good.)
X-Wing Alliance Sequel
MechWarrior series.
Crimson Skies for PC again.

Oddworld series, but back from Abe's oddysee and Exodus years... great great platformer.

Back