7600GT cooling options?

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Ive heard the stock fan/sink setups are loud.. whats available that provides better cooling and keeping it quiet? I was thinking of doing one of the Zalman setups..

There is a artic cooling freezer that works with the 7600gt. Look for whats compatable with the 6600gt and it shall match. Also do a search next time this has been asked before.

Ive been trying to search but keeps giving me an error on the site.. ill give google a shot on the artic silencer. Would this be better then the Zalman cooler with mem sinks?

Anyone know how high these 7600GT's are overclocking or if there is anything to unlock on them? I cant seem to find any info on them.

Copyright said:
Anyone know how high these 7600GT's are overclocking or if there is anything to unlock on them? I cant seem to find any info on them.

There's nothing TO unlock. Like the 6600-series before it, the 7600 is a custom-made cut-down core made to be cheaper than the 7900 series.

From what I've seen, they overclock into the low 600s without a voltage mod.

I got 630/1700 out of mine, scored 6858 on 3dmark05. This was on stock cooling. I dont expect to get to much higher but with the zalman cooler I ordered it should be quieter and cooler.

Ive got a 7600GT, with a VF-700, I just love it :)....my card did 610/1680 w/ stock cooler, then 630/1700 w/ zalman and i did the vGPU pencil mod for 660/1740 benchable easy, 43c idle 47c loaded. im gonna bump it up to 1.6-1.7vgpu to see what clocks i can get out of it

psychoace said:
There is a artic cooling freezer that works with the 7600gt. Look for whats compatable with the 6600gt and it shall match. Also do a search next time this has been asked before.

QFT

Back