[H]ard|DC'er for June 2006 (vote thread)

Who is the [H]ard|DC'er for June 2006?

• AtMo

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Scorp

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Anderu

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • darktiger

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • roftranspo (K*-lite)

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvothe

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006
Well thanks to the endless amount of entertainment here, its time to vote. Poll will be kept up until the 17th, so get them votes in. :D

1,000 points for everyone who does not vote for moose.

So abstaining would also work I take it or are you just buying votes for anyone but moose?

remember....a vote for Moose is a vote for oppression and sig changing meglomaniac.

KEEP [H]ARDDC FREE
VOTE TRANSPO FOR [H]ARDDC'er

seapirate said:
So abstaining would also work I take it or are you just buying votes for anyone but moose?

buying for anyone but

vote for roftranspo, he is trying so hard with the big words...

Yea, vote Moose.... Give him a big thanks for the Spank a Roo Run Off where we all get our asses handed to us.... Nice picking on that one! Can't even rig something where you pick the players.

hmmm.... this is a tough one. On one hand I have a mod, another I have a very good UD proponent. Also we have a very gracious and dedicated Ohioan, a high output tiger, and someone who destroyed me in the Ironnutz Invite. Well one choice was easy. :D Gonna have to think on the other four for a bit.

marty9876 said:
Yea, vote Moose.... Give him a big thanks for the Spank a Roo Run Off where we all get our asses handed to us.... Nice picking on that one! Can't even rig something where you pick the players.

Not ALL of us got spanked!

Moosie picked a good opponent for me.

ICE_9 said:
hmmm.... this is a tough one. On one hand I have a mod, another I have a very good UD proponent. Also we have a very gracious and dedicated Ohioan, a high output tiger, and someone who destroyed me in the Ironnutz Invite. Well one choice was easy. :D Gonna have to think on the other four for a bit.
however...without me...you wouldnt have tried to ramp up a little to try to catch me...there for making it a good thing :)

roftranspo said:
however...without me...you wouldnt have tried to ramp up a little to try to catch me...there for making it a good thing :)

Does the word Craptel ring a bell?
:p

marty9876 said:

Hmmm... maybe it would be in Moosey's best interest for me to own up to that one.... :p I only went with what hardfolding.com told me was a good match. :(

marty9876 said:
^^ I know, but I'll still blame moose little.
he did initiate the contest in the first place....and he likes to change sigs....close down fun thread (666??) ....helll im surprised he did ban me for everything i have done this last week :D

roftranspo said:
he did initiate the contest in the first place....and he likes to change sigs....close down fun thread (666??) ....helll im surprised he did ban me for everything i have done this last week :D

Your safe there. Marty will be the first regular to get banned. Mark my words.

roftranspo said:

He's not the one you have to worry about. :p

5k per vote now, conditional on Moose not winning.

:D

321 views = only 33 votes???? Come on lurkers....vote...you dont have to reply with a post, but i know you have an opinion since you are lurking and reading all of this...so why not just click on my name. it takes less time than reading this :)

man....i feel like Gore/Kerry right now....losing votes to other parties that would have me be even with the moosie :rolleyes: oh well....i know there are some more transpo supporters/anti-moose supporters out there....make your vote count and vote for me :)

10k per vote, conditional on Moose Little not winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back