gaming graphics: 5.8

overall: 4

CPU 5.3
Mem 5.9
Pri HDD Space 3.8
Vid 5.9
Graphics mem 5.8

Overall 3

Your graphics memory rating score doesnt look right, it takes 512 MB to get a 5.8 rating.

Code:
P4 3GHz, not overclocked (heat issues, atm) : 3.6
1GB PC3200 DDR RAM:                                4.8
9.15 free of 20GB 7200RPM IDE                     3.9
Radeon X800XT 256MB                                  5.9
Gaming Graphics 256MB RAM                       5.6

Overall Rating: 3

Not bad. Not great, either.

BBA said:
Your graphics memory rating score doesnt look right, it takes 512 MB to get a 5.8 rating.

Well, that's what is says.....what trips me is, no score seperate, is under 4.3, yet the OVERALL is only 4? I think MS does not know how to average a set of numbers :D

BBA said:

I'm not too sure about that, my 256mb Go 7800 GTX gets 5.9 and 5.8 in the video sections as well.

TheRapture said:
Well, that's what is says.....what trips me is, no score seperate, is under 4.3, yet the OVERALL is only 4? I think MS does not know how to average a set of numbers :D

They've already said that it isn't an average. Sometime MS is the king of AVERAGE... Othertimes they are MIN or MAX. :)

Vistax64PerfRating.PNG

This is for the machine in my sig. The video isn't OCed, and it's installed on a spare 40 GB HDD I had lying around.

I'm getting a 1 because I'm installing it in VMWare here at work and the video driver isn't accelerated.

006.jpg

yea it seems to weight the lowest score the most which is ok most of the time
but when its off the HDD space this is missleading since its just based on the OSs partion
this is fine if your like the masses and just have partion but if you use a small one just for your OS it throws the score off which i guess if you know how to do stuff like that it doesnt matter but still it should be fixed to that its based on total HDD space or lagest block of free space between all your drives oh well

Back