FS: ATI Radeon X850 Crossfire Edition Master Card SEALED/NEW 225 SHIPPED!

Deptacon

Limp Gawd
I have 1 ATI Radeon X850 Crossfire Edition Master Cards for Sale 180 Shipped a piece. TRUE ATI cards, not Saphire or anything like that. Let me know if anyone is interested. 180 Shipped but I will discuss offers. Items are brand new from ATI!

JUST ONE LEFT

I had orgininally purchased some Refurb cards from ATI, but when they shipped them they looked new to me, New box, sealed, and the invoice did not mention refurb. So I called ATI, asked if they can tell me if an item has been refurbed by the serial numbers. They said yes so I read them off, and they are not refurbs, they are new.

SO, I am selling them, which I planned to do as refurbs, but this is better they are new. They screwed up not my Fault.

I know i am new here, But I am a Senior member at Anandtech, with over 700 posts over there as heat. i dont have much heat but i have some, and wil have more in a few days when recent sales clear.

Heatware

please email me@ [email protected]... AOLIM: GM Tuner 3 or post here. PM's also work.

awesome ati would do that, they were clearing those cards out, correct?

Im not sure, I purchased Refurbs pretty cheap, but they sent me new ones. Could have been a mix up, or there way of cleaning out I dont know.Still a great card though when used i na crossfire setup. They go everywhere for 300-400. even ebay

Back