Need free Vista compatible Anti Virus program

Rtstrider

Gawd
I need a Vista compatible antivirus program. AVG 7.0 is not compatable with vista...Is there maybe a beta version of AVG that will work with vista?

I am using the free etrust version that is linked to from vista's find me a antivirus program.

BUT: It only works on the 32 bit version of vista. There is none for the 64 bit version of vista (real time protection will not work).

BTW: The Trend antivirus does work in 64 bit, you have to disable driver/file signature checking.

I got this in email about it:
> I was reviewing your survey answers for Pc-cillin Internet Security 14.55
for Windows Vista and I saw that PC-cillin is not loading in your Windows
Vista. Since you are using 64-bit Vista, have you performed the additional
steps required for a 64-bit installation indicated in the beta portal? You
will find these steps here:
> http://203.131.140.238/beta/PCC1455Vista/notes_Vista64.htm
>

> Hope to hear from you soon.

>

> Thanks.
>

> Best Regards,
> Ken Ilano
> Beta Test Coordinator
> RD BETA Team
> ===================================
> TrendLabs HQ, Trend Micro Incorporated
> TrendMicro Beta Website: http://www.trendbeta.com/
>

>

jordan12 said:
Man, Sometimes it is nice to reask something. How about you just relax a bit. Sheesh. People arent perfect, you know
How about you understand the circumstances before taking jabs? That comment was linked from another thread.....a thread that asked the same question that was showing in threads directly underneath it. Thanks.

jordan12 said:
Man, Sometimes it is nice to reask something. How about you just relax a bit. Sheesh. People arent perfect, you know

Haha the search enforcer swat teams love to pounce lol.

I could have been worse. I could have given the standard "Google is your friend" reply....or given the ultra funny image:

searchfirst.gif

Back