Holy Moly Dell 2007WFP for $160!

DAMN! Wish I had the cash, I'd pick this up!!!!

Nice find, thanks!!!

There's no friggen way...

Too bad I can't justify it. Already have a 2005FPW. My X800XL might die if I tried to hook two up.

^Well it has a 3 year warranty so if it is a ploy, I will be trying for 3 years to get another unit lol

I ordered, would be amazing if they didnt cancel our orders :)

Wow, thanks OP, I'm in for one, and debating more
and doesn't the pretty nice 2405 price lend some more validity to this pricing?
I know quite a few panel makers reported lower than expected earnings, is this a result?

Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, omissions, or consequences of misuse of site and its functions and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.

hehehe :rolleyes:

cancelations to follow :rolleyes:

we will see, um any chance the person who started this thread sent us to a dummy site to harvest out credit card numbers???

How long does it take for them to cancel the orders if already put in for the error price? Probably a few hours?

Take a look now...price is back up. :( got to the part of putting my info and realized they fixed it :(

goud said:
we will see, um any chance the person who started this thread sent us to a dummy site to harvest out credit card numbers???

I didnt hit the link I went to the dell.com site by typing it in;)

not that I thought foul play but...better safe than sorry:)

I nabbed one, 30 seconds later it won't give the price.. yay! (my friend is really pissed)

Back