FS: Gaming Rig - Sarasota, FL

kanzaki

n00b
I need to sell this rig before I get evicted, so I'm entertaining all offers... prefer local pickup, I'm in Sarasota, Florida... put this together less than 3 months ago to play Oblivion. Invoice is dated 4/27/2006.

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...WishListNumber=3355785&WishListTitle=for_sale

The actual motherboard is unavailable, but it's this model: http://www.epox.nl/products/view.php?product_id=424

The GTO could be unlockable, I never attempted... nor did I overclock the cpu, my room is just too hot to attempt.

It's Windows XP Pro SP2 and I left three games on it, Prey, Heroes of Might and Magic V and Tomb Raider Legends.

EDIT: Neglected to put a price, entertaining offers at/around $500
I can throw in some extras, like wireless g networking card and wired or wireless routers.

EDIT: If you want to calculate shipping, it's two packages with a combined weight of approximately 35lbs shipping from zipcode 34234, will ship via your preferred method.

Dang. Thats an awesome deal. You'd have to be in a bind to sell it for that : / That said, I hope you get it sold soon.

Cmon peeps. Someone here has to be looking for a kick ass rig on the cheap ( not that the components are cheap ).

Waiting for a PM from one interested buyer, but nothing is definate yet.

If it doesn't sell today I'm going to part it out.

how much for the motherboard & zalman CPU cooler ? where in sarasota you located? an we could set up somewhere

CrAzYsPyDeR said:
how much for the motherboard ? where in sarasota you located? an we could set up somewhere

You know where Ringling Art School is? Just North of downtown.

yah , im on the end of nokomsis , if you want i could meet ya at bestbuy gimme a price an ill see what i can do :)

I didn't really consider the part pricing yet...

something like:

$200 for the 1800GTO w/ copper zalman and retail heatsinks
$150 for the 2gbs of DDR500
$60 for the motherboard
$60 for the processor and the retail heatsink
$20 for the zalman heatsink
$60 for both hdds
$50 for the case/psu... which is my favorite case ever

well i got 80$ in my paypal waitin if you want to part it out id take the mobo / zalman cpu cooler got aim man or yahoo ? pm it to me if ya want!

I'm in Sarasota.I'll take one of the drives and Oblivion if your parting out?Pete

hey man. i live in sarasota too...sorry, don't need a computer though...though i'm looking to sell my case if you know anyone who's interested....

Theorie said:
hey man. i live in sarasota too...sorry, don't need a computer though...though i'm looking to sell my case if you know anyone who's interested....

Wow, why would you sell that?

When I build again it's going to be micro-atx, so it's no good for me.. but damn.

Back