FS: Parting out my rig :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richatarded

Bad Trader
Here is the story :

after five years of waiting, my dad and I found my dream car, he bought it for me and now I owe him $32k, so to make the first couple months payments to him I am going to part out my best rig! Hell it was too much for me anyways.

FOR SALE!

Lian Li pc65B $75 shipped
In great condition, been sitting on my desk for about four months now, no visible scratches but the inside has lost a little of its shine from all the tinkering I did inside (I'm an overclocker, what can I say?)

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR $120 shipped
Overlcocked a bit, works perfectly fine, includes EVERYTHING that came with it, this is NOT the cheaper "ut" version, it includes all the rounded cables and the box and manuals and cd (never opened), and literally everything that came from newegg.

2x XFX 7900GT 256 $210 each $400 both shipped
these were running in SLI, never volt modded or overclocked (no need, they played CSS at 1600x1200 4xaa 4xaf @ 110 FPS)

AMD Athlon 64 FX60 720 shipped
I bought this used on ebay for 760 last month, overclocked it a bit, but never changed the voltage, i can't say the same about the person before me, allthough he advertised that it was not overclocked.Still has the IHS. The cpu says this on it

ADAFX60DDAA6CD
CCB2E05365PMW

Includes box and Warentee papers

2x Dell 2007FP 20.1 inch LCD 1600x1200 $250 each $500 both shipped
These were both bought about three months ago, newer firmware assures no branding issues (that I can see) they are in PERFECT condition, they even smell brand new, I am super anal about my lcd's, they have NO dead pixels, used the USB hub for a while and that works fine, comes shipped in the dell boxes they came with, including the manual and warentee paper work and cables all intact and unused because I used my old DVI cables that are longer.

CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR PC3200 Dual Channel $150 shipped
Works great, ran at stock speeds, 2-2-2-5, includes plastic sleeve that came in. never had a problem with them, can't promise how well they will overclock though.

2x Western Digital WD740 74 gig raptors $100 each $190 both shipped
they work perfect, they were bought OEM so no box or paperwork or SATA cables, I can throw in a sata cable if you want though :) They work perfect BUt I am not going to lie, the case they were run in was not very good at cooling, and they ran very very hot, sometimes too hot to touch, I don't know how normal that is, but they work fine, were run in raid 0

2x Maxtor diamond max 10 300gig SATA 16meg $75 each $140 both shipped
includes SATA cable and SATA power splitter (one molex to two SATA) they work great, come formatted

thats it folks, if I am asking too much (or too little ;) ) for anything I have listed, please make a nice reply, something along the lines of "most people are asking ____ for that item" not "lol u r so dumb dat aint worth dat much money LOL"

Thanks for looking, feel free to PM me with questions, or my aim at roxypunkloljk

(don't ask, Its a joke, I am very male and very secure in my straight sexuality)

I accept paypal and personal check or money order, but with the last two I will have to secure the funds before shipping anything out.allthough paypal seems the most safe to me

EDIT: picture is before the new video cards, thats my old x8850XT PE

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0073-1.jpg

IMG_0204.JPG

Well I bought them new for 320 shipped, so I would say using them for a few months and selling them for 250 shipped is pretty fair

monitors.... so.... tempting.... must.... resist..... school. bump for some good stuff

Edit: ygpm

My father owns several investment properties, and since I work full time, and go to school (during the school year that is) He lets me live in one, its a two bedroom two bathroom condo, about a twenty seconds walk to the beach, its a little old but I can't complain about free rent and living on the beach :)

Yeah generally since my stuff is pretty damn new, and well taken care of, I simply looked up neweggs price and subtracted about 25%

I have been getting a whole ASoload of PM's about my stuff, and I would love to remind people that I have AIM as well, and thats a MUCH quicker way to get ahold of me

that view is of the california coast, I live there during the school year, and I live in the sacramento area during the summer months because my great grandparents can use the help and I have a lot of friends out here

I bought a 1998 supra twin turbo targo top six speed

Pretty much I have been looking for about five years for a perfect one for sale, it had to be black, already have some well done mods (as I am limited in my skillz as a mechanic) and it HAD to be a twin turbo, targa top, and six speed. Since I was planning on spending about 30k, and its my dream car I wasn't going to make ANY sacrifices. Well somehow I found one. It only had 26k miles too :)

I have a slip from a dyno in reno with my car getting 636 RWHP at 22lb's of boost, and at infineon last week I beat my dads stock 97 viper GTS, and he is a much better driver than me.

Pretty much, I am in love :)

but now I owe my dad 22k haha and I make $600 a month payments to him, and thats getting steep! Especially since only 500 of that goes to the car, the other 100 is because when he claimed a supra on my insurance, umm my insurance doubled haha

Yes, I win

Bump for North Sac!!! Nice prices. Only thing I would change is that blue. Man thats hard on the eyes!! LOL!! :cool:

Richatarded said:
that view is of the california coast, I live there during the school year, and I live in the sacramento area during the summer months because my great grandparents can use the help and I have a lot of friends out here
Safe to assume you mean SoCal coast? Or diff area? Me loves California :)

how about I cut off my left finger and put it in a jar filled with ice, free shipping
and you give me the supra :)

Hmm, that is an interesting propsition, yet, I don't know what I could possibly do with a finger, besides give it back to you (HA HA GET IT GET IT???)

Okay I am done

come onnn people LOTS more to sell! and don't deny my prices are badass.

Richatarded said:
Hmm, that is an interesting propsition, yet, I don't know what I could possibly do with a finger, besides give it back to you (HA HA GET IT GET IT???)

Okay I am done

come onnn people LOTS more to sell! and don't deny my prices are badass.

hahahahaha
that was very shrewd of you
took me a couple seconds to get it

that car is so sick
does it scream on all fours @ 3rd gear like the skylines do

I am not exactly sure what scream on all fours" but if you are talking about chirping the tires when shifting, its a rear wheel drive car, so thats impossible to spin all four tires, but on the highway in third doing 40, if I step on it, it spins the tires, and they are expensive toyo tires too, I also think I mentioned that I beat my dads older viper GTS in the quarter mile at EVERY trap, it wass a joke.

Viper + more Hp + lighter car + better weight distribution = Supra
Oh and those pictures are all SO old, from the previous owner before I bought the car. I think I will take better pictures tonight

American engeneering that made a $69k car with a broken thermostat that overheated in the first month resulting in a cracked head.

bump because i hate your setup; i hate your view; i hate your room; i hate your house; i hate your car; i hate your other house; and i hate you most of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but damn...sweet setups (i can see my keyboard and my intercooler!). :D

dang, now I kind of feel like a huge asshole. I really wasn't bragging! But people kept asking me questions so I kept responding :(

Cheese is good,especially fresh mozzarella with some chopped plum tomatoes and fresh basil.It makes for one tasty slice of pizza.Freshmtb :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back