What is this desktop theme from?

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://10.0.0.80/fs5/i/2004/331/4/4/Lookit_my_Crap_by_Strype.jpg

The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:20:10 GMT by ic2.deviantart.com (squid/2.5.STABLE14)

Cant help until i can view it

Didn't work for me either, but the second link does. If it's the theme you are after, why not look up the three Windowblinds themes they have on their desktop? That's where I'd start.

Yeah thats Windowblinds, i used to have it. Dont remember the name though so cant help you there =/

Just make a comment or send a note to the deviant. Why use us as a middle man when you can easily ask the person who posted it?

GJSNeptune said:
Just make a comment or send a note to the deviant. Why use us as a middle man when you can easily ask the person who posted it?

The guy never responds to anybody about it. lol

djnes [H]ardForum Junkie
djnes is online now Report Bad Post
Didn't work for me either, but the second link does. If it's the theme you are after, why not look up the three Windowblinds themes they have on their desktop? That's where I'd start.

I'll start looking there then Thanks.

It took me a few minutes to figure out your post, but I'm guessing you were trying to quote me? ;) My suggestion might work but I like the other one better....contact deviantart and ask them...you'd probably get the right answer the first time, instead of playing hit or miss with my suggestion.

djnes said:
It took me a few minutes to figure out your post, but I'm guessing you were trying to quote me? ;) My suggestion might work but I like the other one better....contact deviantart and ask them...you'd probably get the right answer the first time, instead of playing hit or miss with my suggestion.

http://www.essorant.com/index.php This looks to be a possible place. But I couldn't find it. And the guy will never anser. I tryed that weeks ago. Its prob not there. I'll try on some other place. Maybe the main website has it. If I only had alittle more to go on.

The first link doesn't work in Firefox, but does work in IE. The second worked in both. go figure.

Back