FEAR Combat

in my opinion FEAR combat is seriously lacking. on the server i played on the gameplay is hectic, every other turn you end up shooting someone or getting shot. reminds me of something i might've played like 5 years ago.

damn...the torrent is taking forever...1200 seeds and its still taking 7hrs...guess I'll play in the morning before work :D

Does anyone get a "Step 3" when they fill out all that info to get the CD Key? I've done it twice with two e-mail accounts and havn't recieved any key.

I had the problem too i just closed the browser and relaunched and it worked.

there is no step 3 on the signup, it just bounces you back to the signup form.

check your spam folder if you dont recieve your key.. should be pretty much instant.

i downloaded at 600k from GamersHell

TimG said:
Does anyone get a "Step 3" when they fill out all that info to get the CD Key? I've done it twice with two e-mail accounts and havn't recieved any key.

im getting the same problem i used 3 emails

i even tried what Thanatos did and it didnt work.

oh well the site is probly getting hammered right now.

stupid torrent took all night and its still at 98.9%

off to gamershell.com

edit: stopped and restarted the torrent and it finished off in a few minutes...I was seeding but not getting the last little bit...

gamershell was fast though, less than 2hrs for the whole shebang.

anyway no time to play until saturday...then you all can shoot me.

"i looked in both, tried it twice... no email... i'm wondering what is the deal"

I had the same problem, then refilled the form w/ same info/email and it said something like "game over, that email has already recieved a key - it has been resent."

And then it sent an email containing the key.

anyone have a link for the lost cd key? I'm not getting the e-mail (not in spam) and I can't find that damn link to the lost cd key.

NVM, but i still haven't recieved the key.

any IRC users...

please join #FEAR.Scrim on gamesurge and idle till the community picks up.

you get the key fine. For some reason answer the survey with specific answers does not get you the key.

ie. Q) Why do u want to download FEAR? A) Because it's free

Ahem.

yeah, i did it 3 times answering the survey and i didn't get the key (i also requested lost key and it didn't work)

i did it once without answering and i got the key IMMEDIATELY.

don't do the survey and you WILL get the key.

Hmmm...the game play on FEAR isn't very good.The damn constant bouncing up and down while you're walking gets nauseating. The only level I really liked was "deadwood."

Hey guys. I tried to run Fear Combat but I keep getting an execution error.
"FEAR has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Whats going on? :(

I started DL'ing fear, then had to quit halfway through both times. Now I can't delete the .exe files, not even in safe mode! Haha, how do I get rid of these things? Combined they're taking up a gig.

You can use an NTFS boot disk to boot to Dos and then use rmdir or del to delete folders or files. I like to use NTFS4DOS

Back