SLI voltomodding and overclocking

Richatarded

Bad Trader
I ordered two new XFX 7900GT's from newegg, I have owned a pair befoe and this is not my first time using SLI, its just my first time trying to voltmod and overclock an SLI setup, if I voltmod both the cards, how do I overclock them? does windows see them as one card and when I start bumping up the clock in coolbits it will bump them both up? is there any problems doing this?

Richatarded said:
I ordered two new XFX 7900GT's from newegg, I have owned a pair befoe and this is not my first time using SLI, its just my first time trying to voltmod and overclock an SLI setup, if I voltmod both the cards, how do I overclock them? does windows see them as one card and when I start bumping up the clock in coolbits it will bump them both up? is there any problems doing this?

Don't expect any help here Troll.

FIRST OFF, simply because someone posted something DOESN'T meen its true, I have not shorted anyone, I just wasn't at my computer every single second of every day and because I left for a few days and didn't reply to their PM's they freaked out, hell I didn't even ask one of the people to pay me, he just did it. anyways keep your comments to yourself if you don't know what you are talking about

Without even looking at the other thread you oc the same just the increase in voltage will alow a higher oc through rivatuner or whatever you use. Be weary of going to high on the volts though and I am not sure what is a safe level.

Back