New Beta 91.47 Forceware Drivers (x32)

I've had enough headaches with betas, someone else hose your PC and post the results :)

Sovereign said:
I've had enough headaches with betas, someone else hose your PC and post the results :)

I can't think of a time a beta or pre-release video driver has ever 'hosed' my PC.

Possibly back in the Windows 3.1 days or something, but I'm an old fart now and don't remember that far back anymore.

Drivers are the only thing i hate about owning a nvidia card, too many betas, the numbering is almost on par with Nokia!!

I tried these when the other day when I got my 2nd 7900GT and they are seriously bugged. YMMV.

Sovereign said:
I've had more trouble with the official WHQL 91.31 drivers than any of the beta's I've tried..

ClearH2O said:
I tried these when the other day when I got my 2nd 7900GT and they are seriously bugged. YMMV.

Care to define "seriously bugged"?

Rash said:
Drivers are the only thing i hate about owning a nvidia card, too many betas, the numbering is almost on par with Nokia!!

....They dont point a gun at your head and make you download and install the beta drivers...

Its accualy a good thing because you know NVIDIA is always at work to make better drivers for you.

Your just complaining for the sake of being able to do it.

I got major artifacting and general SLI incompatibility with those drivers, which mysteriously went away after using the 91.31 Official drivers.

Just tried it. Seems to be the same as 91.45. I'm still getting some problems w/ quad SLI.

i dont think it works. because when i installed it after i installed new beta of vista. it freezed the pc, and i got some artifact on it.

Back