Dan's For Sale Thread (Duallie Parts)

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
I am getting rid of some stuff so here is the list:

1x BFG Technologies 7900GTX OC PCI-Express x16 video card with box, cables and other accessories. (Minus the shirt) $300=SOLD

The second card has been de-listed because I had a replacement plan through Comp USA on the card. I have exchanged it for an X1950XTX and that is not for sale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2x Opteron 254 (Socket 940) 1MB L2 (1000HTT/2000MTS) =$SOLD!
-------- I have the box and all the accessories that came with the motherboard. ---------
4x1024MB Corsair ECC Registered DDR400 DIMMs w/Vantec Copper Heatspreader(s)=SOLD!
1xTyan K8WE (S2895) nForce Professional 2200/2050 chipset, 2x16 PCIe/3 PCI-X/1 PCI slots w/o SCSI. 4 SATA 3G Ports, =SOLD!
2xCoolerMaster Hyper 48 Copper Heatpipe coolers (Socket 940/939 compatible)=Included with CPU's or $25 each.

--Or--
Total setup $1000.00 SHIPPED (Offer excludes above mentioned 7900GTX's)

I'll let the complete package go as a bundle for $1000 and I'll even throw in Windows Server Enterprise x64 Edition. (Offer excludes above mentioned 7900GTX's)

This version of Windows Server 2003 does not have any client access licenses. It comes in the DVD style case with code affixed to the back of the box.=SOLD!

Heatware under Firehawk0220
Ebay feedback under Sir-Spamalot

If you are available for local pickup I can reduce the prices somewhat due to not having to cover shipping.

I prefer Paypal for payment, but I will accept money order or check, but I will have to make sure the check clears before shipping. [/COLOR]

If you have any questions or would like to purchase anything, PM me or better still E-Mail me at [email protected]

BitchBreaker said:

Good stuff, but nothing I can use or are really interested in.

Right now I'd entertain the idea of trading for certain i975X mobos, DDR 2 memory and Conroe CPU's.

The only video cards I have interest in are X1950XTX's or 7950GX2's. Mainly though, my interest is in cash.

Yet another bump.

I'll let the complete package go as a bundle for $1000 and I'll even throw in Windows Server Enterprise x64 Edition.

This version of Windows Server 2003 does not have any client access licenses. It comes in the DVD style case with code affixed to the back of the box.

Added 7900GTX's to the sale. The price for the motherboard/CPU/memory/OS bundle doesn't include the video cards.

Now, I will take $1600 shipped anywhere in the continental United States for the entire setup. Board, CPU's, ram, video cards, heatsinks and fans and all for that price,

Sale of the Opterons/Motherboard/Memory/OS is pending.

The 7900GTX's are still available.

dreamreality said:
For the vid cards, u mean $250 each if both are purchased, correct?

Correct. I'll drop the price from $300 each to $250 each if both are purchased at the same time.

Well one of the 7900GTX's is no longer for sale. Unless you want to pay a lot of money for a fried pile of chips and trace paths.

It seems that the card decided to take a dump this morning. The other card is working fine and I have been stress testing it for the last couple of hours (roughly) and it seems to be ok. I will continue to check it.

I am not sure why the other card decided to fry right now, but I started up FEAR, and started playing then I was treated to some slowdown and then POOF. Black screen and then after restarting, the card would hard lock everytime I started up a 3D Application. So there you have it. The untimely death of one of the cards knocks it off the for sale list. I'll RMA it to BFG and go from there.

When you say the stuff is pending are you talking about to me this week or have you sold it? Please communicate this to me. Thanks.

general said:
When you say the stuff is pending are you talking about to me this week or have you sold it? Please communicate this to me. Thanks.

The stuff is pending purchase by you. :cool:

7900GTX has been sold.

I am waiting on the replacement for the other one, then it will be posted here for sale at that time.

Currently everything is sold or pending.

Thanks. If something changes and something becomes available I will post about it here.

Well another bump is in order. It looks like the deal with the buyer has fallen through, I've had zero communication on this, so I am re-listing.

If you are interested in a badass dual Opteron deal, E-Mail me: [email protected]

Back