Dell 2007wfp

vincentxweb

Weaksauce
Can the people who recently got this monitor (within the last week, and preferably within the last few days) tell me which panel they got? PVA or S-IPS? I'm thinking of getting it, but it seems like some PVA panels are starting to trickle in. I appreciate any information. Thanks.

I'm getting the one I'm ordered delivered on Oct 11. Was delayed from Oct 9 and says "In production" at the moment. If it's a PVA I'll let you know, and then return it and get a 22" Samsung or similar.

Mine may arrive in the morning or on monday morning (currently on dispatch from ireland as of friday 5pm)

I will let you know as soon as it arrives!

Bought it for £302 from Dell Direct.

Got mine on Wednesday and I received an IPS panel. 1 stuck pixel was found however :( I ran UDPixel on it all night last night and this morning it went away!.

I hope it doesnt come back :)

Jeff

vlad_Swe said:
I'm getting the one I'm ordered delivered on Oct 11. Was delayed from Oct 9 and says "In production" at the moment. If it's a PVA I'll let you know, and then return it and get a 22" Samsung or similar.
Thanks for all the replies.

Do you know the reason for the long delivery date? Is this being shipped in Europe?

playrh8r said:
Got mine on Wednesday and I received an IPS panel. 1 stuck pixel was found however :( I ran UDPixel on it all night last night and this morning it went away!.

I hope it doesnt come back :)

Jeff
When did you order it?

I'll let you know next weekend. I ordered mine on Wednesday, shipped today, and should receive it sometime next week.

Mine is shipping as of yesterday from ireland, Walsh Western International Tracking states it has departed the raheem industrial estate and is with carrier so I expect it will come today or monday!

vincentxweb said:
Thanks for all the replies.

Do you know the reason for the long delivery date? Is this being shipped in Europe?

This is being shipped to Sweden. Guessing they were out of stock, as I ordered it at the end of a 25% off-spree. The 2407 is 25% off now, but the price is still way too high compared to the prices in the US ($1000 in US funds)..

I got a couple of these yesterday. Both SIPS. No dead pixels. I live in Norway btw..

uberowo said:
I got a couple of these yesterday.. How do I check what type of panels I have? :)

The panel information is in the service menu. To access it:

1. Turn off the monitor, hold 'menu' and '+' buttons at the same time while turning it on.
2. After the power is on, let go of the 2 buttons and then press the '-' button.

LPL WSXGA LM201W01 is the LG.Philips S-IPS panel.
SAM WSXGA LTM201M1 is the Samsung S-PVA panel.

S-IPS, got mine today. Great screen, but has a bit of backlight bleeding in the left bottom corner. Sucks when you watch 4:3 movies. Gonna ask for a new one tomorrow.

I received both of my 2007WFP panels about two weeks ago. Both are beautiful, not a dead or stuck pixel on either one of them, and both are S-IPS panels. Only problem I've had is that the USB hub on one of the panels is not recognized by either of my PCs unless I go through several work around steps each time I reboot. Other than that minor annoyance I'm extremely pleased with these.

Sucks they upped the price to $399 (American) again. $80 price change in one week!

Back