Hot? Old? - Xbox 360 Premium + 3 Games (Saint's Row, Dead Rising, Test Drive) $359

that is extremely hot. you could easily but that package on outpost and then resell all of it for a decent profit ;)

Great deal. Not a fan of saints row or dead rising(since you can't play it on a normal tv and read the text) but still 3 "hit" games and the system for less then the system costs by itself. Seems like a price error but hell if you get it great deal.

Already have Dead Rising on my bro's 360 but this deal I can't pass up. After I sell Dead Rising I'll have it for around $320 :D

That looks like a Really sweet deal! I don't know much about the games...I'm not much of a gamer...but my regular xbox died so I'm kicking around the idea of a 360...just wondering what kind of deals the christmas season will bring.

Okay this deal is DEAD. However, I called Fry's and the bimbo on the phone said that this coming Friday 9/13 there will be another bundle that will be for sale. This bundle will be the same price or better than the one that is currently dead.

Now she could be full of crap, but she could be right. In any event, it won't hurt to check starting Thursday night into Friday morning.

I jumped right after midnight. I wonder if they'll honor it.

K600 said:
I jumped right after midnight. I wonder if they'll honor it.

Yeah I hope they do the same with mine. Haven't gotten any e-mail about it though...

They said they've been having problems with orders getting stuck in limbo (Showing In-Process but not downloading to their computers). They said if that happens, there is nothing they can do...

I never got an email. I'm figuring that's what has happened.

By the way, their phone service is horrible.

K600 said:
They said they've been having problems with orders getting stuck in limbo (Showing In-Process but not downloading to their computers). They said if that happens, there is nothing they can do...

I never got an email. I'm figuring that's what has happened.

By the way, their phone service is horrible.
Yeah their phone service is horrible, ordered a cpu back in July and went to back order. I had to stay on the phone nearly 40 mins to cancel it.

LOL, you're not even saving any money over what it would cost to buy everything separately.

Are they honoring yesterday's price for orders that were placed?

from what they are all saying over at slickdeals the orders are cancelled. Mine has been in progress since yesterday, so I will assume that it will not be honored either.

I hope these bundles continue getting better next year, when the CPU upgrade is out. Thats when I finally plan to grab a Premium 360.

I remember with the Xbox, they mostly just kept making Halo bundles, or those of older games, so thats why I'm a little worried. :p

I just grabbed one incase it goes back up again. Total came to be $460 shipped, which isn't bad. I'm going to keep an eye on it this weekend incase it drops to $370 again. I know a friend will buy the 2nd one off me. :D

Damn, at 350 I would have jumped with out looking back but 450 is still tempting.. must resist.. need the cash for the wii soon.. :D

Zero Absolution said:
I hope these bundles continue getting better next year, when the CPU upgrade is out. Thats when I finally plan to grab a Premium 360.

I remember with the Xbox, they mostly just kept making Halo bundles, or those of older games, so thats why I'm a little worried. :p

What CPU upgrade??!?

WTF are you talking about?

Man why is Costco always such a ripoff? $580?

Is there any reason I shouldn't hop on this Fry's Deal for $487 (after tax).
Are there any different bundles I should know about?

edit: the price for $370, was that the core or premium system?

it was a premium system and it was a sweet deal...
here is the reply I got from them:

Thank you for your recent Frys.com order. Unfortunately, a clerical error was made during the composition of the Ad for an item contained in order # blablablablablabla

Due to the error we will be unable to fulfill your request.
Your order has been cancelled. Please note that your credit card has not been charged. For further assistance you may contact us by phone at 1-877-688-7678 or Email at [email protected]

Additional information regarding errors and omissions policy can be obtained at:

http://shop4.outpost.com/template/help/index/FE30/Service3/Assist
ance/Middle_Topics/C6LegalNotices

We apologize for any inconvenience this error may have caused.

Sincerely,

Frys.com
Customer Service Team

Toll Free in the U.S.: 1-(877)688-7678
International Direct: (408) 350-1484
Fax: (408) 487-4700
E-mail: [email protected]

How much would Gamestop give me for
Saint's Row
Dead Rising
Test drive Unlimited?

9 dollars and a copy of mario sunshine with deep gashes in the disc.

Back