Nvidia GeForce Lan 3!!! Nov 7-8

Heh I was gonna wait till all our members got a seat before posting here.

Imminent Roo Roo!

Last GeForceLan launched the 7800GTX and BF2.
Everyone got a copy of BF2 and I won the 1st 7800GTX, thus making me the 1st person outside of reviewers and insiders to own the card.

This time around they are launching 8800series and BF2142. It'll probably suck as a game with all the bugs and what not, but my guess is we will get it for free.

SnakeDoctor out.

JonDoms said:
and BF2142. It'll probably suck as a game with all the bugs and what not, but my guess is we will get it for free.

Why launch a game that would of already been out for 3 weeks? BF 2142 for free would be nice, but I wouldn't count on it. As for the game sucking, I have not played any iteration of it so I can say anything about it.

I'll be there again this year. It was such an amazing lan last time. FREE STUFF EVERYWHERE. Everyone walked out with something.

Anyway, my roommate and I will be going down to Frisco on Friday and staying till Wednesday. Is anyone interested in joining us?

nex

Nvidia E-mail said:
Thank you for registering to attend the NVIDIA Reality Redefined world premiere event!

Here are the details:

Where: 488 Almaden Blvd.
San Jose, CA 95110

When: Wednesday, November 8th, 2006

Event Schedule:
10:30 - 11:30am Registration
11:30 - 12:30pm World Premiere Event with Live Product Demonstrations

We look forward to seeing you!

Dan Vivoli
Senior Vice President, Marketing
NVIDIA

1+1 is 2! Oh yeah baby!!!

For those of you that reg'd...check your emails cause location info and charity goodness is detailed!

Win a Lamborghini (notebook)!!!

I'm going, but I decided to bring my x1950xtx instead of my dual 7800gt's. I wonder if they'll stone me before I manage to get in. :D

I'm going \o/. It's in the same place as the Showdown LAN was in August.

Also, I've played some 2142, and it's about as bad as bf2....but less balanced, cause it's REALLY HARD to kill the mechs unless you have a bunch of the weapon upgrade unlocks.

But yeah, back on topic, I hope I win an 8800GTX to replace my aging X800XL.

"Oh my god"

3 Laptops
3 Monitors
5 Memory Modules
5 Speaker Sets
5 Flash Memory Sticks
10 Keyboards
20 Mice
22 CPUs
24 Fans
26 PC Chassis
34 Water Cooling Solutions
45 Traffic Cops
59 Graphics Cards
60 Light Kits
61 Motherboards
66 PSUs
1700 Bottles of Bawls

http://www.pdxlan.net/nvidia/news.php

Final email. :)

GeForce LAN 3 Final News Letter
- When and where to arrive (With parking information)

- Donations for charity

- Registration – what you need to know to get in quick

- Gift bags at registration!

When and where to arrive:

Pre-Registration will begin at 8:00AM. You can come by and claim your badge, find parking, and claim your place in line. Remember, seating is available first come, first served. Doors open to the venue at 9:30 for CLUB SLI members, and at 10:00 for the rest of registration.

Registration will end at 12:00 Noon. You must be here in line before noon.

Once you’ve unloaded your stuff (if you carpooled and have trustworthy friends), we will give you a parking pass to use the Marshalling Yard parking lot, located 2 blocks from the venue. This parking lot is available for GeForce LAN attendees for the duration of the event, and you must display your provided GeForce LAN parking pass in your window. The Marshalling Yard parking lot is located just off of Almaden Blvd. (the main road outside the tent) and the 280 freeway overpass, about 2 blocks away from the venue. NVIDIA staffers will be on site to direct you.

Donations for Charity

When you arrive, please locate the donation truck outside the venue and drop off your items there instead of bringing them inside. You may claim your charity raffle tickets at the drop off location.

Registration – What you need to have ready:

When you come to register, please bring your ID. Your ID must match the name you entered during online registration in order to claim your ticket. Your ticket is under your LAST name (Not your handle). We ask that you not carry your computers while in registration line to help keep the line moving for everyone.

Gift Bags!

Upon entering every attendee will receive a FREE gift bag from NVIDIA. At random – the gift bags will include items such as a game (ranging from full games to a Battlefield 2 expansion packs), decks of NVIDIA cards, t-shirts, wristbands and mouse pads. Each gift bag is different.

Man, I can't wait until tomorrow.

Back