Pictures of MSI 8800 GTX and GTS

roflcopter

Limp Gawd
Found a couple more 8800 GTX and GTS pictures. These MSI cards look pretty neat. And the pictures are better than the ones of the Asus cards.

401py1k.jpg

2wrev7q.jpg

lol, I just posted a thread with those pictures on MSI's forum. Maybe I can get some info out of them. :D ;) :p

the heatsink little bit reminds me of a heatsink that were in Geforce 6800 ultra, it's only a bit bigger .
no heatpipes nyyh

Although they do look photoshopped, it looks like all the rest of their line of official photos.. lol. Pay attention to details like the shadows at the bottom of the slot retention bracket, cheesy shadow on the box, etc.

060310_msi_7900gt.jpg

7900GTX-TD256E.jpg

One thing that still does make me doubt the "new" 8 series photos in the first post is the box and picture styles. The MSI nvidia 6 series had a more dark theme to them.. as shown here.

104458.jpg

Then they switched to a light theme for the 7 series as shown in my pictures above. I think they would come up with a different scheme for the 8 series if they followed suit.

Did you guys noticed that GTX is longer than GTS. Look at the picture you see there are four lines on the heatsink of GTS and 5 on GTX

annaconda said:
Did you guys noticed that GTX is longer than GTS. Look at the picture you see there are four lines on the heatsink of GTS and 5 on GTX

Yep, the GTS is 9 inches and the GTX is 11 inches.

The cooler vents are the same way on the Asus picture releases.

big.. wow.. the two pci-e power connectors still kills me. lol.

Back