FS: PS3 60GB + 3 games + extra controller + free shipping!

dborden

Limp Gawd
I have 2 of these bundles up on ebay right now but I cannot post the links here.

Just thought I'd throw this up here to my friends at [H]. Looks like Sony missed its mark and won't even be shipping out more PS3s for months. They will be trickling in for a long time.

$2999 for premium version, 3 games of your choice(or a 150 dollar refund), talladega nights, extra controller, free shipping overnight and personal service.

Please don't flame. These things are selling for 3-5k and will only go up in price as we get closer to christmas. My wife and I are trying to buy a house and were lucky enough to be able to camp for 72 hours for these 2 systems.

EDIT: Removed EBAY Links. PM me if interested. Must be willing to chat on phone briefly to arrange game choices etc. PAYPAL or certified check only. Please provide me your telephone number in your PM so I can call you before the auction ends at 1:15am tommorrow morning. I have tons of positive feedback references, etc.

dborden said:
QTY: 2

My wife and I are trying to buy a house and were lucky enough to be able to camp for 72 days for these 2 systems.

You better remove those links or your gonna be banned for 72 days :)

The PS3 craps are out of control.
If you do not want it DO NOT POST HERE.
There will be no more warnings

Back