FS: PS3 60GB /w extra controller - $1200

dborden

Limp Gawd
Before I ebay this thing I thought I'd offer it up here. Sold one already for 1399. Willing to let this one go for 1200+shipping. Send me a PM if interested. No heat but I have an ebay account with 97.3%positive feedback 209 feedback total.

I am including an extra controller and the original receipts from walmart!

Bump. Will include pics and phone number to discuss to any interested parties.

dborden said:
Before I ebay this thing I thought I'd offer it up here. Sold one already for 1399. Willing to let this one go for 1200+shipping. Send me a PM if interested. No heat but I have an ebay account with 97.3%positive feedback 209 feedback total.

I am including an extra controller and the original receipts from walmart!

dborden said:
Devnull said:
consoles are primarily made for kids, including the PS3...

ebaying a console is fucking wrong. You prevent people from being able to play the console/games and hold them hostage for an obscene amount. Fuck that.

THIS IS WHY EBAYING A CONSOLE IS WRONG!!!!!!

Crossposting my thread from gaming forums:

My father in law is a hard care gamer @ age 56. I think that is the coolest thing ever being a hardcore gamer myself and only 26. Most of his friends are in their 30s. Unfortunately he does not have a lot of money and neither do I. He just got an xbox classic last year for christmas used. Sadly it was at the end of it's life and all of his friends now have upgraded to 360s and he is stuck not able to play online with his friends again. Major depression regarding this situation has ensued.... I understand what he is going through and I tried everything in my power yesturday to snag one of those Amazon.com xbox 360 core systems for 100 bucks. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful. Now I feel terrible as well.

I really wanna get my pop in law an xbox 360 so he can game with his friends again instead of just going over to their house and watching from afar....

Does anyone know of any great deals on xbox 360 core or premium? Only LEGIT deals. Nothing illegal or bunk(like signing up to become a spam target and gettting 50 other people to do the same in hopes some company will send you one for free. Between myself and my wife, my sister in law and her husband, and my pop in law's wife we can only come up with about 200 bucks.

I am calling on all you fellow proud gamers/geeks/OCers to help me with ideas!!!! Otherwise if there are any well stacked geeks out there who are in the christmas giving mood I will accept donations(paypal to [B]REMOVED[/B]) to the "pop in law xbox 360 aging gamer fund(anyone who donates will recieve an email the day after Christmas with a digital pic of a 56 year old man flipping out after opening a present containing an xbox 360!)," however I would prefer ideas or links to spectacular deals like the amazon.com deal yesturday!!! As I said so far we have about 200 bucks in the kitty but need to raise about $450 total for an xbox360 premium + (i forgot the name of the game his buddies all play. its one of those xbox 3rd person shooters online)(sorry im a pc gamer/ps fan myself)

Thanks in advance.... Hoping for some great ideas cause you guys ROCK!

Merry Christmas,

David
Quoted from you on the other post on this tread here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1123007&page=36&pp=20
Merry Christmas bump:)

LOL!!

However i dont think ebaying a console to make a few bucks is wrong. Its called supply and demand. Do people get mad at retailers selling items for a markup? geesh.

Back