Dungeon Runners Beta Invites Thread

schizo

[H]ard|Gawd
I have one beta invite remaining for dungeon runners.

The way it works is, when you sign up you get 3 keys, because each account can only hold one character. Each key can have 4 invites out simultaneously. As each invite is used by someone signing up, you get a new one. So each person can have 12 invites out at a time.

I just signed up an entire other forum and am getting tired. So the first person that PM's me their working email address and agrees to stay on the forum for at least 1 entire hour signing up other people to the beta gets it. Once those 12 invites are out there are enough people that the entire forum will get to join the beta. Note that you MUST send your email address, that's how signups go out. I had like 20 jerkoffs on the other forum forget in a row.

I'm going home from work now, and will be back online at 7:30PM ET or so.

I invited lastpath, so he should have 12 invites open in a couple of minutes. Send him a PM if you want in, and post to the thread once you have invites in case anyone else wants in.

I just finished playing for 2 hours (I just got invited today too). It's really fun, in a diablo-esque kind of way. The graphic style and UI are EXACTLY like world of warcraft, but the gameplay is diablo all the way.

If it weren't for the crippling lag, I'd still be playing. This one has a ton of potential.

Same here I enjoy the game but I keep getting disconnects. Hopefully they will work out the kinks.

I would like to try this, but before I do, I need to do some maintenance to my machine (meaning: put my new HD in, load WinXP and everything, etc.)... Anyone who has invites left, PM me please....

I would like an invite to Dungeon Runners please PM me.

Thank You,

Brad

PS I will gladly give my invite away to the next person that posts if someone sends me an invite.

id love an invite, and would donate to the cause

terrordemon (at) gmail (dot) com

Would love an invite, and can provide some once I get mine.

bassec (at) gmail (dot) com

i invited terror & saan as i only had two available at the moment. leaving emails in the thread is the easiest. ill check back as invites open up and send some more. terror & saan, start inviting !

Yeah me too please. Been looking for a good dungeon crawler lately...

plywood99ATgmailDOTcom

Ply

I'd like one if anyone has one, I have no problem sharing and spreading, me love betas ....

Lighttaker(at)gmail(dot)com

I'd like to check it out if anyone can oblige, auxout at hotmail dot com.

Back