BFG 7600GT $79 shipped after rebate (Newegg)

I see 3 Business Day Shipping $5.64 so total is ~$85, but still a great deal.

Anyone got experience with these rebates? I am so tempted to jump on it. Coming from my X850XT, i'm sure it's quieter. sigh*

Adionik said:
Anyone got experience with these rebates? I am so tempted to jump on it. Coming from my X850XT, i'm sure it's quieter. sigh*

Hmm, not sure it's much of an upgrade from an x850XT. Are you on PCI-E?

wow, I just built my roommates computer with this. He bought it 2 days ago. This blows.

What would happen if you got 4 of these in quad SLI?

I'm thinking of getting 2 so I can do dual monitor gaming.

Varmint said:
Hmm, not sure it's much of an upgrade from an x850XT. Are you on PCI-E?
Yeah. I ordered one, but then cancelled it.

It really wasn't worth it.

Whipsmack said:
What would happen if you got 4 of these in quad SLI?

I'm thinking of getting 2 so I can do dual monitor gaming.

Even if you got all 4 rebates, I think you'd be better getting a regular/cheaper mobo and an 8800gts.

Actually, which mobo can handle quad-sli ??

*sigh*

You had me really excited when you said "shipped." "Shipped after rebate" is a direct contradiction; "after rebate" means there is a MIR, but "shipped" means that how much it costs at checkout.

SulSeeker said:
How does this compare to an AGP 6800 NU?
Well, it's a pci-express card so you'd need to update a few other bits, but it performs somewhere between a 6800GT and Ultra. It beats them both in newer shader-intensive games like oblivion, but not by that much. It'd be a moderate step up from a 6800NU, and you could probably break even by selling the old card.

InorganicMatter said:
*sigh*

You had me really excited when you said "shipped." "Shipped after rebate" is a direct contradiction; "after rebate" means there is a MIR, but "shipped" means that how much it costs at checkout.

What, you want it for free?

Back