FT: 360 Premium + Extras for Used PS3 60GB

EGM92

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a used PS3 60GB preferably in Canada, but would deal with the Northern states. I probably won't get a trade but it never hurts to try right? Looking for a straight trade, I'm not going to add cash under any circumstance, if it's new and you want to trade it's a straight trade and nothing else. Thanks.

Here's what I have:

1x Xbox 360 Premium, the seal has been broken but the contents are all factory sealed and have not been touched. (20GB HDD, Headset, wireless controller). Still has the free month of XBL Gold.
2x Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers, factory sealed, never used comes with 2 batteries each.
1x Forza 2 Faceplate (Unreleased limitied edition) Sealed.
1x Xbox 360 Power block, just the block, I have 3 so might as well give away one.
1 Year warrenty from MS as of Dec 22nd 2006
Games:
Kameo, sealed
Project Gotham Racing 3, sealed
Ghost Recon: Advance Warrior, sealed
Perfect Dark Zero, sealed

I have some other accessories and stuff but I believe that the combined value of all this is worth as much as a used 60gb PS3.

I have pictures, only PDZ and PGR3 are pictured at the moment, I need to get the other 2 back from my girlfriends house and I'll add pictures as soon as I get them back.

I have 2 360's with games and accessories so some of the stuff is pictured, like my opened PGR3 and my Metal Carrying case but are not included.

I have a decent amount of heat, you can check with anyone there, I will only trade with people who have high/perfect heat as well unless you're willing to ship first.
EGM92 20-0-0

You can contact me via PM or @ [email protected]

No thanks, I'm only looking for a 60GB verison unless you have a game or two to include.

I have 2 offers but again, not looking to add cash, if you want cash ontop of your used PS3 go somewhere else, thanks.

act fast sonystyle.com has both versions in stock right now.

not sure if they ship outside US though...but go!!

Thanks, they don't ship to Canada unfortunately, I missed out on the Canadian stock which was far less then the US and sold out in what seemed like minutes.

Bump

EGM92 said:
Thanks, they don't ship to Canada unfortunately, I missed out on the Canadian stock which was far less then the US and sold out in what seemed like minutes.

Bump
Actually there seems to be more coming into stores every week. My daughter works in the electronics dept. of my local SuperStore and they got 16 in yesterday morning. Thismorning they still had 10 left.

Thanks for the bump/heads up.

If this wasn't for the Christmas season, I'd go to a Sonystore and pick one up as they sell out everyday but they also have contiunous shipments everyday. My lack of income is what's stopping me. I was planning to give this PS3 to my nephews for Christmas but the way things are panning out it will be for their birthdays.

Bump for a bizarre thread in which the guy who takes advantage of this deal *bigtime* gets the better end of it, LOL :)

Bump, a couple of bites, please don't contact me about bare 20GB models, I'm not intrested Thanks,

EGM92 said:
Thanks for the bump/heads up.

If this wasn't for the Christmas season, I'd go to a Sonystore and pick one up as they sell out everyday but they also have contiunous shipments everyday. My lack of income is what's stopping me. I was planning to give this PS3 to my nephews for Christmas but the way things are panning out it will be for their birthdays.
Geez, wish you were my uncle...bump for you.

some bites, again I don't care if it's used or sealed I'm not adding money, end of story. If you want the trade take it as is.

BUMP, Might be traded away for a PS3 60GB bundle with 2 games...

Back