Sneak preview at the 2707FWP

n00b
2007WFP_connector.jpg

From the Dell forum:

I just recieved my 2007WPF yesterday and was concerned. So, I called support. Turns out, sales made a mistake and posted a new model the 2707WFP. BTW It's not a 20".

Definitely not the 2007. Hint is the card reader, component and composite inputs. Also a 'Vista' aero theme for the base.

Ah then that would be the pic for the new Dell 27's - who Samsung is making the panels for (so S-PVA)

703 said:
Definitely not the 2007. Hint is the card reader, component and composite inputs. Also a 'Vista' aero theme for the base.
The 2007wfp has composite. Just not component.

so if they already accidentally posted pictures of it, does that mean its on time for a january delivery you think? right now its between this and teh BenQ, so it better be out soon...

dMb said:
so if they already accidentally posted pictures of it, does that mean its on time for a january delivery you think? right now its between this and teh BenQ, so it better be out soon...

I know, I'm getting antsy to buy something too. :D

Are you serious? It has 2007fwp in the filename and its from Dell's 2007fwp page.

That is not the 2707fwp.

Does anyone know when this will be offically launched as this seems to be the only picture i could find of this and ive read reviews dating from March 2006 that this will be launched in october 2006 but still no 27".

most of the press releases i've read say its coming out in january. lets hope so...

Back