Audigy 2 ZS software?

AeriaGloris

Limp Gawd
I've had an audigy 2 zs for a long time and when I got it i just installed the drivers, only having basic speakers and not wanting any extra software. Now I have a nice 5.1 setup and I want the software to set it up properly but I no longer have the software CD. I've had a look on the creative website etc but I'm just not sure what I need. Does anyone know where I can get the right software?

Thanks.

I've had an audigy 2 zs for a long time and when I got it i just installed the drivers, only having basic speakers and not wanting any extra software. Now I have a nice 5.1 setup and I want the software to set it up properly but I no longer have the software CD. I've had a look on the creative website etc but I'm just not sure what I need. Does anyone know where I can get the right software?

Thanks.
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Audigy 2 series and Audigy 4 series Driver 02.09.0016 (39.37 MB)

Creative MediaSource Player/Organizer 5.10.38

Creative EAX Console Update (Version 2.02.05) for Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS

Thank you for your help. I downloaded those 3 files and installed the first two. The Third one wouldn't install however.

Worse though, my front left speaker now clicks all the time, which it didn't do before.

Thank you for your help. I downloaded those 3 files and installed the first two. The Third one wouldn't install however.

Worse though, my front left speaker now clicks all the time, which it didn't do before.

Try the speaker on another device to rule it out, wierd you don't seem to use an AMD system or a nVidia chipset :D

Maybe beacuse of the "great" software from CL, btw have you tried the Media Source from the ISO file, it might be older but newer doesn't always mean better.

Donnie27, can you tell me why did I find this thread is very interesting?

Back