De-Lidded Opty 148 CACJE stepping

Smoove910

[H]ard|Gawd
Picture948.jpg

Up for grabs is a De-lidded Opty 148 CACJE stepping. Temps have never been over 45c load and usually idles at 28-30c. I have not fed it anymore than 1.55vcore, although Speedfan and CPUID show 1.50vcore being fed to it. (BIOS issue). I currently have it running at 2.8ghz totally rock stable without any problems. This processor can probably go higher, but my board limits me on how high my HTT can go (260-ish).

Adding a Zalman 7700cu Heatsink/fan as a combo with this Opty for $105 shipped.

Lemme know if you have any questions

Subscribed.

I MIGHT want to get this. I need to build a new PC for my dad. Might take this one for me and give my dad my 3700+. It would save me a bundle. Let me see what I'm gonna do.

Keep the sale going, don't let this deter you from taking another offer because I'm not sure yet.

Fair Enough....

I must also include that a cross shipment must happen... Basically I cannot afford to have my machine down, so I would have to get the new processor before I shipped this out.

I don't think this will be an issue, but thought I would mention it for potential buyers.

I must also include that a cross shipment must happen... Basically I cannot afford to have my machine down, so I would have to get the new processor before I shipped this out.

I don't think this will be an issue, but thought I would mention it for potential buyers.

So wait.... not trying to flame here, just need a better explaination.
You want the buyer to send you the money,
so you can buy yourself a NEW processor,
wait for that to be delivered and installed into your system,
BEFORE you ship out the 148?

Am I understanding that correctly?
(errrrr emmm... that's not a cross shipment)

Yes, this is what I am asking. That is if anyone even becomes interested enough to want my processor.

Bump... No cross-shipment required since I have already purchased my X2... Please lemme know if you have any questions

Added a Zalman 7700cu to make the deal a little sweeter... combo deal here... anyone ready to bite on this?

Lemme know if you have any questions

Back