FS: Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p

I might be intrested, but I don't get my tax refund for around another 12 days. If you still have it then Ill send ya a PM.

I live in Lynchburg, VA around 4 hours from you.

How the hell are you guys getting tax refunds? :D

I went to school full time for the first 9 months of last year. I only made $15500 for the last 3 months of 2006. Married with 2 kids, that puts me below the poverty line. EIC, Child Tax Credits, The fact my new employer grossed up my relocation bonus, and paid almost $1000 in taxes that I get all of back.. = a nice 6k refund..

Heh, I get my tax refund soon (was mailed out on Feb 2nd, BUT, I just checked the distance to Greenville from ~Atlanta, and Mapquest says it's a 7h37m drive (474.03 miles)... oh well, guess I'll just have to order a new one. Would be nice to pick one up (so I can see the screen and such) instead of an internet order, but oh well, ~14 hours drive time isn't quite so worth it hehe

Very interested and live in raleigh NC. If you have any pictures it would be great

Something seems strange here, I am trying to set up a deal with gepetto (I am in Raleigh he is in Greenville) I have pretty much told him I would take it pending pictures. He sent me pictures of it in a box with a From:/To: address with a name that doesn't match the name he is claiming. I cant seem to get an answer on most of my questions and when I asked him for a phone number he disappeared. Not saying anyone is attempting to scam anyone but it seems very weird.

I went to school full time for the first 9 months of last year. I only made $15500 for the last 3 months of 2006. Married with 2 kids, that puts me below the poverty line. EIC, Child Tax Credits, The fact my new employer grossed up my relocation bonus, and paid almost $1000 in taxes that I get all of back.. = a nice 6k refund..

Just remember next time you hear someone bitching about the unfairness of the tax system, it's at the lower end where you get the benefits (+$5,000 you didn't have to pay) and at the upper end you get the shaft (where 1% of the population pays 23% of the taxes).

Enjoy it :D

Something seems strange here, I am trying to set up a deal with gepetto (I am in Raleigh he is in Greenville) I have pretty much told him I would take it pending pictures. He sent me pictures of it in a box with a From:/To: address with a name that doesn't match the name he is claiming. I cant seem to get an answer on most of my questions and when I asked him for a phone number he disappeared. Not saying anyone is attempting to scam anyone but it seems very weird.

I sent you a PM. Settle down.

Never got a phone number. I was just told someone wants to pay more, and that he would undertand if I didnt wanna paymore. You lost out, my budget was 1k. I wanted to buy, never got any contact info or confirmation that I could buy. Just 1 liner PM's. I dont know whats up but whatever he's doing rated a 10.0 on my shady practices meter. I would avoid this

~kal

He's been a member here since 2003, made over 300 posts, and has pretty good ebay feedback. I've never had any personal dealings with him but I wouldn't be worried about doing a transaction with him, knowing that information.

OMG I WISH I WAS CLOSER TO YOU!!!

i need to get my gf a nice 37" by april for her bday... great deal.

if u have original box and receipt, would pay 775 shipped to canada.... ground fedex would probably be your best bet.

verified paypal with confirmed address.
heat under this username 63-0-0

pm me if interested.

I'm in the Greensboro area as well. Wonder if this would fit in a Beetle....

Back