My preconfigured Portable FireFox

Hypernova

[H]ard|Gawd
I just thought that I would do a FireFox extension related thread that's a little different. So here is a FireFox build that is:

1)Completely stand alone - The whole thing is is contained in one folder and can be ran off portable hard drives or if you want to flash drives.
2)Preloaded with 83 useful extensions all organised.

System Requirements:
80MB free disk space
150MB free RAM
At least something better then my Northwood 2.66GHz, Dual cores recommended (tested on a E6300 smoothly).

http://www.badongo.com/file/2209544 <-24MB compressed

ffjr3.jpg

Note:
-There are 2 extensions that are disabled by default to conform with forum policy.
-The extension MenuEditor that is used to reduce clutter unfortunately
break the spell checker so it will not provide spelling suggestions. Deleting "menuedit.rdf" will fix it at the cost of item clutter. For now just use Google's spell checker.

Basically I just want to show people how FireFox's true power lie within the extensions. This thing is based off Portableapps.com's PortableFireFox.

83 extensions!? Jesus.. I don't even have that many on my normal firefox install let alone my portable...

Cool... though it looks ugly from that screenshot :p

I used the miniFoxflat theme to maximise space. You can change it back but make sure your resolution is big enough.

83 extensions!? Jesus.. I don't even have that many on my normal firefox install let alone my portable...

I use this thing as my everyday browser, Put it in D: so you don't have to worry about losing your settings when you do a format.

Back