Gaming mATX board FINALLY!

Steeeeve

2[H]4U
Can you believe it! No specs...unless you can find them. No DVI...but HDMI converts to it I believe

Abit IT-90HD

fatal1tyfi90hdtopjpgpk8ct1.jpg

fatal1tyfi90hdanglejpgua5.jpg

abitrsb6a182qy4.jpg

http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread.php?t=120192

theres an old saying, don't count your chickens until you overclock them to 400fsb......

while it looks nice I sure hope its not setting us up for disappointment.

I would love to see some bios screens, then maybe I will have a little more optimism.

Interesting.

By going to the forum link, looks like it be using an ATI/AMD chipset. What chipset would this be? Can the RD600 support onboard graphics? If so, I thought the RD600 is exclusive to the DFI board as ATI/AMD doesnt want much to do with it.

Its not RD600 its either AMD690G or Xpress1150 or some other modified chipset.

it will be a first and a good chipset for the board....lets hope for some Overclocking :)

God, I hope the board is a good one. Hope it OCs well.... and gets here in a next couple of weeks. :)

Sweet, I may have to sell off my Opty and my NFM2. The red would go perfect with the r600. That I'm patiently waiting on. Lol. I just got my NFm2 to overclock well tonight too.

I hope this really is a 'fatal1ty' series gaming/OCing board. on the slide it shows the board in blue, not red, and in those pics of the board, look at the 'F' for fatal1ty, its been photoshopped on, and is in two different positions on the SB sink.

Gaming? Hardly it looks more like it was made for the HTPC market. HDMI, SPDIF out/in, fanless design aren't marks of a gaming motherboard.

At last a new matx board for C2D!
Hope it will have some good overclocking abilities!

I like that it's C2D, mATX, and has some other good crap on it. I do not like fatal1ty crap though. I hate red, I hate that they use a gamer to hype a mediocre board, just like all the other fatal1ty crap that's come out in the past.

popgoestheweasel>>

Asus P5W DH Deluxe wasn't designed as a gaming motherboard, but it sure works as one. It also overclocks pretty well.

I have been looking for a new SFF MB to come out from abit!

hellz ya =]
no to mention they are our sponsor :D

If this is built anything like my NF-M2 nView, all I can say is HAWT! :eek:

I love the red PCB.

I does look sort of geared towards the HTPC market, but since the Fatal1ty brand is present and it overclocks well, who cares what market it's geared towards :D.

Super sweet, thanks for the link!

I will contact abit this week and see if I can get a board and hopefully have a review out some
time next week

I don't think it's really a Fatal1ty board. Look at the logo on the heatsink. It's facing up in both pictures even when the pictures show the board from opposite angles.

Edit: Nevermind, found this. Looks like it will be based off of the Radeon Xpress 1250 chipset. Sounds like it may be a good all-purpose board for basic home users, HTPC users and hopefully overclockers.

Now they need to release this board....

It has my name written all over on it....I just wish it was SLI or Crossfire capable.

SLi and Crossfire are not really great for SFF. the EVGA board pulled it off but it really can limit other expansion (such as sound card).

I haven't heard back from Abit but considering its not even up on the distributors sites I doubt it is in the US yet. Perhaps a few weeks....more word to come :)

It looks very promising. I like it. I wonder how much that stupid fatality name will increase the price of this board though...

It no longer was HTPC once the name of Wendell went on it. Then again who knows what the real specs are as of yet. Any real ABIT info?

The only thing that keeps this form being perfect 10 cosmetic wise is the placement of the PCIE

Finally, some more info! I dont care about SLI/CF personally for my SFF build but I know others want it. The board can be colored pink pok-a-dots for all I care. I just hope it gives some good overclocking. Although I admit the Fatality product has never impressed me. Mostly sales gimmickry IMO. I would like to see DVI and IEEE though. That'd be nice.

My Qmicra case arrives this week too. Maybe my luck is finally changing for the better? Its not been good lately. :D Cant wait to see a thorough review of this mobo. Thanks for the info it made my day! :)

Btw, originally we saw a IB-90 HD some time back and this one is labeled as IT-90 HD. This the same mobo renamed or just another version of it?

Yep, definetely different. I wish ABIT would give us more details. :(

congrats to Abit, I think they will do well catering to the many users who desire high performance in a mATX format.

I hopefully have an Abit M2N-View board winging its way to me in the post as we speak.

Back