Specs:
Intel X6800 @ 4.2 ghz cooled by Vapochill LS
4 gigs OCZ 1066 SLI read ram with OCZ fan cooler
dual Geforce BFG 8800 GTX with DD blocks
EVGA 680i mobo with NB on DD block, SB on Vantek fan
Vista Ultimate Drive: two 150 gig Raptors in raid 0
XP Pro drive: 750 gig Seagate
Storage: second 750 gig Seagate
H20 System: Danger Den D5 pump, Thermochill PA 120.3 rad with 6 SilenX fans in push/pull
PC Power and Cooling 1 k Quad SLI PSU
Case custom made by Mountain Mods, Custom Painted by Smooth Creations, Windows etched by Ben at Mountain Mods, custom case top (steel) with scythe embedded by Smooth

dsc01455la0.jpg

dsc01454ez6.jpg

dsc01467xp9.jpg

dsc01463tx4.jpg

dsc01462eg1.jpg

dsc01460qn0.jpg

dsc01457wy5.jpg

dsc01423ef7.jpg

dsc01422pl5.jpg

dsc01424fw0.jpg

dsc01425ag3.jpg

dsc01430qm4.jpg

dsc01427ll1.jpg

dsc01433jy6.jpg

dsc01435bd7.jpg

Too much bling....
did I say too much bling?

It doesn't count when someone else builds your PC for you dude...

I have better things to do with 20 grand.

Too much bling....
did I say too much bling?

It doesn't count when someone else builds your PC for you dude...

I have better things to do with 20 grand.

WTF are you talking about? If a person buys a case and all the parts separately then assembles it themselves does that not count as a custom PC? Now I admit I don't have the skillz to paint or make my own case by hand like other do, but I can pick out the best shit and put it all together including watercooling and such. I also have a good over all vision to take what I have in my mind and find the people to help me make it happen. While my case was away at the painters I did assemble everything to make sure all the components worked:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9325/dsc01375custompl9.jpg

I could not test the phase change unit as it was being painted as well.

The title of this thread is misleading.... I thought it was going to be just another computer in a coolermaster case...

Almost crapped my pants when I read the specs... and then saw the axe sticking out of the top 0_o

that computer is almost worth as much as my car 0_o

nice build,

oh btw..

nice gut in that picture lmaoo

LOL. Dude that is wai too funneh. I did not notice that. ROTFLMAO!! Yes I am a phat bastid. We are all phreaking geeks tho, so I doubt any of us look like Brad Pitt or we would be banging boots all day long instead of playing games.

thanks for the nice words except of course for the obligatory negatory . . .tho he probably thought I ordered the rig from Alienware or something.

ehh dont mind him, he obviously doesnt have anything better to do but flame people on the net

Fuck the people that flame you, This is a nice pc and you should be proud of it, i see that you are rich:D Keep up the good work!

Nice themed case. While I applaud all the craftsmanship and skill it took to build that, I wouldn’t be caught dead with that case anywhere near my desk.

I like it, pretty sick. Mountain Mods makes pretty good cases, I like em, where does a person get a battle ax?

LOL. Dude that is wai too funneh. I did not notice that. ROTFLMAO!! Yes I am a phat bastid. We are all phreaking geeks tho, so I doubt any of us look like Brad Pitt or we would be banging boots all day long instead of playing games.

lol just messin with ya neways sall good matei got a gut somewhat too lol

I think that is a sweet set up. The custom paint job is awesome! I don't think I have ever seen the show, but someday I might hit it up on netflix. Again, awesome case, screw the flamers, they are just jealous. The way I look at it, it's your money, spend it how ever you want, well except maybe on hookers and blow.... oh wait... that might not be such a bad idea.. or hookers and heroin.... JK Haahaa!! LOL!! Anyways AWESOME Case and an AWESOME all around setup. Enjoy!!

Holy $hit you got money!

Between the sweet case and the badass tv, no wonder you have a belly:p

Wow I would never leave my house if I had all that stuff:D

@ DarthBeavis
As with all your custom projects it looks great!!
What type of tubing and coolant are you using???
thanks! :D

thats a sweet mod, i like the flames.. but you realy shouldn't have had any blue lights in it, kinda ruins the look :)

Specs of the system are GREAT. But i am not loving the case that much, i could not have to see that case all day and night. Sorry just my opinion.

Not a Buffy fan by any stretch, but I love Smooth Creations' paintwork always. Quality jobs.

Plus I'm jealous of all the neat shiny things you got on the inside. lol

Back